Audit and Risk Committee
| Jacques Laurans (Chairman)
| Carlos Barbieri
| Abdelaziz Bougja
| Michael Hawker
| Jurie Roux
| Steve Tew
Terms of Reference
1. To recommend to Council for approval the annual audited accounts for the IRB and its associated entities for consideration by Council.
2. To ensure that all risks pertaining to the IRB and its associated entities are properly identified and appropriately managed by the executive staff.
3. To review the performance of external auditors.
4. To recommend the appointment of external auditors for approval of Council.
5. To monitor the procedures in place to ensure that the company is in compliance with Company Law in respect of the financial statements and other legislative and reporting requirements in relation to the preparation of financial statements and in relation to all IRB matters.
6. To deal with other relevant matters which may be referred to it occasionally by Council or the Executive Committee.
- 23 August - Rugby World Cup volunteers feature
- 22 August - A round-up of the action at the Youth Olympic Games in China
- 22 August - A report looking back on the Women's Rugby World Cup
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 20 August - England's Maggie Alphonsi and Emily Scarratt on winning the Women's Rugby World Cup
- 20 August - Heather Moyse on the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing
- 20 August - An emotional Dom du Toit on Australia's victory at the Youth Olympic Games
- 20 August - France captain Alex Arrate and coach Thierry Janeczeck on winning the men's event at the Youth Olympic Games
- 20 August - Canada's Hannah Darling on winning silver at the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing
- 20 August - China's Yueying Gao on winning bronze at the Youth Olympics