Audit and Risk Committee
| Jacques Laurans (Chairman)
| Carlos Barbieri
| Abdelaziz Bougja
| Michael Hawker
| Jurie Roux
| Steve Tew
Terms of Reference
1. To recommend to Council for approval the annual audited accounts for the IRB and its associated entities for consideration by Council.
2. To ensure that all risks pertaining to the IRB and its associated entities are properly identified and appropriately managed by the executive staff.
3. To review the performance of external auditors.
4. To recommend the appointment of external auditors for approval of Council.
5. To monitor the procedures in place to ensure that the company is in compliance with Company Law in respect of the financial statements and other legislative and reporting requirements in relation to the preparation of financial statements and in relation to all IRB matters.
6. To deal with other relevant matters which may be referred to it occasionally by Council or the Executive Committee.
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 30 July - South Africa's Warren Whiteley on winning Gold in Glasgow
- 30 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on the extraordinary 1995 World Cup
- 29 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on his early obsession with rugby
- 28 July - Hong Kong's Dai Rees and first, Zimbabwe's Liam Middleton on the repechage
- 28 July - Pablo Lemoine on future of rugby in Uruguay
- 25 July - Barbados prepare for Commonwealth Games in Sutton Coldfield
- 23 July - Development of rugby in Colombia
- 22 July - The Netherlands team profile
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia