Anti-doping Advisory Committee
|Giancarlo Dondi (Chairman)|
|Dr Felipe Contepomi|
|Dr Daniel Eichner|
|Dr Ismail Jakoet|
|Dr Audrey Kinahan|
|Associate Professor David Gerrard|
Terms of Reference
The Anti-Doping Advisory Committee is responsible for providing the Board with advice and assistance on doping issues and related matters including the application of Anti-Doping Regulations. The Advisory Committee is required to report to the Council.
(i) to advise the IRB on all matters relating to doping in sport and should include knowledgeable representatives of both the medical and legal professions.
(ii) to oversee the Anti-Doping Programme at all IRB Tournaments.
(iii) advisory matters to include:
(a) determining which positive samples should be referred to a Doping Tribunal.
(b) updating when necessary the IRB Doping Regulations.
(c) representing the IRB at International Doping Seminars and at the IOC.
(d) advising the IRB on active education anti-doping campaigns internationally.
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 30 July - South Africa's Warren Whiteley on winning Gold in Glasgow
- 30 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on the extraordinary 1995 World Cup
- 29 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on his early obsession with rugby
- 28 July - Hong Kong's Dai Rees and first, Zimbabwe's Liam Middleton on the repechage
- 28 July - Pablo Lemoine on future of rugby in Uruguay
- 25 July - Barbados prepare for Commonwealth Games in Sutton Coldfield
- 23 July - Development of rugby in Colombia
- 22 July - The Netherlands team profile
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia