Anti-doping Advisory Committee
|Giancarlo Dondi (Chairman)|
|Dr Felipe Contepomi|
|Dr Daniel Eichner|
|Dr Ismail Jakoet|
|Dr Audrey Kinahan|
|Associate Professor David Gerrard|
Terms of Reference
The Anti-Doping Advisory Committee is responsible for providing the Board with advice and assistance on doping issues and related matters including the application of Anti-Doping Regulations. The Advisory Committee is required to report to the Council.
(i) to advise the IRB on all matters relating to doping in sport and should include knowledgeable representatives of both the medical and legal professions.
(ii) to oversee the Anti-Doping Programme at all IRB Tournaments.
(iii) advisory matters to include:
(a) determining which positive samples should be referred to a Doping Tribunal.
(b) updating when necessary the IRB Doping Regulations.
(c) representing the IRB at International Doping Seminars and at the IOC.
(d) advising the IRB on active education anti-doping campaigns internationally.
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 10 September - Chris Robshaw on his career so far
- 09 September - Strength and Conditioning, Behind-the-scenes
- 08 September - Kit man, Behind-the-scenes
- 07 September - Injury Prevention, Behind-the-scenes
- 06 September - Club Chef, Behind-the-scenes
- 05 September - Harlequins Head Coach John Kingston, Behind-the-scenes
- 03 September - Gavin Hastings 'Tackle These'
- 02 September - Ollie Phillips sailing
- 01 September - Robins Tchale-Watchou profile