World Food Programme
The World Food Programme (WFP) has been the humanitarian partner of the International Rugby Board (IRB) since 2003.
The International Rugby Board and the United Nations World Food Programme have announced an extension to the successful Tackle Hunger partnership to deliver an unprecedented platform of activation and awareness to help tackle hunger worldwide in the run up to and throughout Rugby World Cup 2015 in England.
Click here for more details
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 30 July - South Africa's Warren Whiteley on winning Gold in Glasgow
- 30 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on the extraordinary 1995 World Cup
- 29 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on his early obsession with rugby
- 28 July - Hong Kong's Dai Rees and first, Zimbabwe's Liam Middleton on the repechage
- 28 July - Pablo Lemoine on future of rugby in Uruguay
- 25 July - Barbados prepare for Commonwealth Games in Sutton Coldfield
- 23 July - Development of rugby in Colombia
- 22 July - The Netherlands team profile
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia