World Food Programme
The World Food Programme (WFP) has been the humanitarian partner of the International Rugby Board (IRB) since 2003.
The International Rugby Board and the United Nations World Food Programme have announced an extension to the successful Tackle Hunger partnership to deliver an unprecedented platform of activation and awareness to help tackle hunger worldwide in the run up to and throughout Rugby World Cup 2015 in England.
Click here for more details
- 23 August - Rugby World Cup volunteers feature
- 22 August - A round-up of the action at the Youth Olympic Games in China
- 22 August - A report looking back on the Women's Rugby World Cup
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 20 August - England's Maggie Alphonsi and Emily Scarratt on winning the Women's Rugby World Cup
- 20 August - Heather Moyse on the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing
- 20 August - An emotional Dom du Toit on Australia's victory at the Youth Olympic Games
- 20 August - France captain Alex Arrate and coach Thierry Janeczeck on winning the men's event at the Youth Olympic Games
- 20 August - Canada's Hannah Darling on winning silver at the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing
- 20 August - China's Yueying Gao on winning bronze at the Youth Olympics