World Food Programme
The World Food Programme (WFP) has been the humanitarian partner of the International Rugby Board (IRB) since 2003.
The International Rugby Board and the United Nations World Food Programme have announced an extension to the successful Tackle Hunger partnership to deliver an unprecedented platform of activation and awareness to help tackle hunger worldwide in the run up to and throughout Rugby World Cup 2015 in England.
Click here for more details
- 7 March - England v Wales: Rugby World Cup memories and dreams
- 07 March - Andy Robinson looks ahead to the penultimate round of the Six Nations
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 03 March - Alain Rolland looks back over his distinguished refereeing career
- 28 February - Andy Robinson looks back on round 3 of the Six Nations