World Food Programme
The World Food Programme (WFP) has been the humanitarian partner of the International Rugby Board (IRB) since 2003.
The International Rugby Board and the United Nations World Food Programme have announced an extension to the successful Tackle Hunger partnership to deliver an unprecedented platform of activation and awareness to help tackle hunger worldwide in the run up to and throughout Rugby World Cup 2015 in England.
Click here for more details
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia
- 20 July - New Zealand's John Afoa looks back on his career
- 19 July - Sean Fitzpatrick Tackle These
- 18 July - Australia's women look ahead to the Rugby World Cup
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 16 July - Shane Williams on life in Japan
- 15 July - South Africa women's preparation for the World Cup
- 14 July - Humphrey Kayange takes on 'Tackle These'
- 12 July - Kenya coach Jerome Paarwater on improving the side
- 11 July - Rugby World Cup Trophy Tour and Namibia's qualification