Since its inception in 2001, the IRB Awards has become a highlight of the international rugby calendar. It is an occasion at which the IRB recognises and celebrates the achievements of those involved at the highest level of the world game on the field, as well as recognising the dedication and commitment given by those who work on a voluntary basis away from the field, and without whose labours the game would not survive.
Junior World Championship(IRB.COM) Friday 20 June 2014
South Africa captain Handre Pollard is named IRB Junior Player of the Year 2014 after his side's defeat to England in the JWC 2014 final.
Junior World Championship(IRB.COM) Tuesday 17 June 2014
The shortlist of four nominees has been announced for the prestigious IRB Junior Player of the Year Award.
- 01 October - Avan Lee, IRB General Manager for sevens on the upcoming Sevens World Series
- 01 October - Andrea Masi profile
- 30 September - Richard Hill on the 2003 Rugby World Cup Final
- 29 September - Russia's Vasily Artemyev on the first leg of their RWC qualifier against Uruguay
- 29 September - Conrad Smith on his career
- 28 September - Jean de Villiers 'Tackle These'
- 27 September - Sam Warburton 'Tackle These'
- 26 September - Uruguay captain Nicholas Klappenbach
- 26 September - (RWC Memory) Jonny Wilkinson 2003 drop-goal
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show