Since its inception in 2001, the IRB Awards has become a highlight of the international rugby calendar. It is an occasion at which the IRB recognises and celebrates the achievements of those involved at the highest level of the world game on the field, as well as recognising the dedication and commitment given by those who work on a voluntary basis away from the field, and without whose labours the game would not survive.
- 09 March - Ben Gollings and Waisale Serevi on rugby in Brazil
- 08 March - Sandrine Agricole on France women's Six Nations campaign
- 7 March - England v Wales: Rugby World Cup memories and dreams
- 07 March - Andy Robinson looks ahead to the penultimate round of the Six Nations
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show