The 2014 IRB Awards will be presented throughout the year at relevant tournaments and events. For more information please contact Bree Hassanein at email@example.com.
The IRB Awards ceremonies have previously been held in various locations around the world, reflecting the global interest in the Game:
2001 London, United Kingdom - Mayfair Theatre
2002 London United Kingdom - Landmark Hotel
2003 Sydney, Australia - Wharf 8
2004 London, United Kingdom - Royal Lancaster Hotel
2005 Paris, France - Pavillon d’Armenonville
2006 Glasgow, Scotland - Kelvingrove Museum and Art Gallery
2007 Paris, France - Pavillon d’Armenonville
2008 London, United Kingdom - Old Billingsgate
2011 Auckland, New Zealand - Vector Arena
- 30 September - Richard Hill on the 2003 Rugby World Cup Final
- 29 September - Russia's Vasily Artemyev on the first leg of their RWC qualifier against Uruguay
- 29 September - Conrad Smith on his career
- 28 September - Jean de Villiers 'Tackle These'
- 27 September - Sam Warburton 'Tackle These'
- 26 September - Uruguay captain Nicholas Klappenbach
- 26 September - (RWC Memory) Jonny Wilkinson 2003 drop-goal
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 24 September - Jean de Villiers on life on and off the pitch
- 24 September - Matthew Rees on battling cancer