IRB Hall of Fame
The IRB Hall of Fame honours players and administrators who have enhanced the Game of Rugby through their exceptional achievements.
Players, teams, administrators, coaches, referees, media and Rugby personalities alike will all be considered based on their outstanding contribution to the Game.
To be eligible for consideration in the IRB Hall of Fame, inductees should meet the following criteria:
- Retired from playing and coaching international Rugby for at least three years
- Made an outstanding contribution to the Game of Rugby
- Demonstrated Rugby's core values are Passion, Integrity, Solidarity, Discipline and Respect both on and off the field.
- 01 September - Robins Tchale-Watchou profile
- 31 August - Rugby World Cup Trophy Tour - South Africa
- 30 August - Gilbert's new ball for Rugby World Cup 2015
- 29 August - CEO Brett Gosper on the name change from 'IRB' to 'World Rugby'
- 29 August - Feature on Argentina's Manuel Montero
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 25 August - Bhubesi Pride takes rugby to children across Africa
- 25 August - Argentina legend Hugo Porta on his career
- 24 August - (FUN) England's Women talk about what makes them tick
- 23 August - Rugby World Cup volunteers feature