IRB Hall of Fame
The IRB Hall of Fame honours players and administrators who have enhanced the Game of Rugby through their exceptional achievements.
Players, teams, administrators, coaches, referees, media and Rugby personalities alike will all be considered based on their outstanding contribution to the Game.
To be eligible for consideration in the IRB Hall of Fame, inductees should meet the following criteria:
- Retired from playing and coaching international Rugby for at least three years
- Made an outstanding contribution to the Game of Rugby
- Demonstrated Rugby's core values are Passion, Integrity, Solidarity, Discipline and Respect both on and off the field.
- 31 October - Lewis Moody looks ahead to the November internationals
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 28 October - Rugby in Hawaii
- 27 October - Rugby World Cup Memory - France v New Zealand 1999 semi-final
- 26 October - Parisian Rugby
- 25 October - Brazil Sevens in South Africa
- 24 October - England's oldest schools match
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens World Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens