IRB Hall of Fame
The first induction ceremony into the IRB Hall of Fame – the virtual gallery of the personalities who made rugby one of the leading sports of the 21st Century – was held in Glasgow, Scotland, in November 2006.
The main objective of the IRB Hall of Fame, not unlike similar institutions in other walks of life, is to preserve the heritage and cultural identity of rugby, by celebrating the Game’s heroes and their achievements.
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens
- 17 October - Sweden's Jennifer Sundqvist on 30 years of Women's rugby in the country
- 17 October - Gold Coast Sevens review
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 15 October - Martin Johnson's 'Tackle These'
- 14 October - Martin Johnson and Chris Robshaw on leadership
- 13 October - Uruguay's reaction to securing a place in Rugby World Cup Pool A
- 13 October - Russia's reaction to missing out on Rugby World Cup 2015