IRB Hall of Fame
The first induction ceremony into the IRB Hall of Fame – the virtual gallery of the personalities who made rugby one of the leading sports of the 21st Century – was held in Glasgow, Scotland, in November 2006.
The main objective of the IRB Hall of Fame, not unlike similar institutions in other walks of life, is to preserve the heritage and cultural identity of rugby, by celebrating the Game’s heroes and their achievements.
- 30 August - Gilbert's new ball for Rugby World Cup 2015
- 29 August - CEO Brett Gosper on the name change from 'IRB' to 'World Rugby'
- 29 August - Feature on Argentina's Manuel Montero
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 25 August - Bhubesi Pride takes rugby to children across Africa
- 25 August - Argentina legend Hugo Porta on his career
- 24 August - (FUN) England's Women talk about what makes them tick
- 23 August - Rugby World Cup volunteers feature
- 22 August - A round-up of the action at the Youth Olympic Games in China
- 22 August - A report looking back on the Women's Rugby World Cup