IRB Hall of Fame
The first induction ceremony into the IRB Hall of Fame – the virtual gallery of the personalities who made rugby one of the leading sports of the 21st Century – was held in Glasgow, Scotland, in November 2006.
The main objective of the IRB Hall of Fame, not unlike similar institutions in other walks of life, is to preserve the heritage and cultural identity of rugby, by celebrating the Game’s heroes and their achievements.
To find out more about them and the strands of the story that entwine to form the very birth of Rugby, click on one of the links below.
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia
- 20 July - New Zealand's John Afoa looks back on his career
- 19 July - Sean Fitzpatrick Tackle These
- 18 July - Australia's women look ahead to the Rugby World Cup
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 16 July - Shane Williams on life in Japan
- 15 July - South Africa women's preparation for the World Cup
- 14 July - Humphrey Kayange takes on 'Tackle These'
- 12 July - Kenya coach Jerome Paarwater on improving the side
- 11 July - Rugby World Cup Trophy Tour and Namibia's qualification