IRB Hall of Fame
The IRB Hall of Fame honours players and administrators who have enhanced the Game of Rugby through their exceptional achievements.
Players, teams, administrators, coaches, referees, media and Rugby personalities alike will all be considered based on their outstanding contribution to the Game.
To be eligible for consideration in the IRB Hall of Fame, inductees should meet the following criteria:
- Retired from playing and coaching international Rugby for at least three years
- Made an outstanding contribution to the Game of Rugby
- Demonstrated Rugby's core values are Passion, Integrity, Solidarity, Discipline and Respect both on and off the field.
- 01 October - Andrea Masi profile
- 30 September - Richard Hill on the 2003 Rugby World Cup Final
- 29 September - Russia's Vasily Artemyev on the first leg of their RWC qualifier against Uruguay
- 29 September - Conrad Smith on his career
- 28 September - Jean de Villiers 'Tackle These'
- 27 September - Sam Warburton 'Tackle These'
- 26 September - Uruguay captain Nicholas Klappenbach
- 26 September - (RWC Memory) Jonny Wilkinson 2003 drop-goal
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 24 September - Jean de Villiers on life on and off the pitch