IRB Hall of Fame
The IRB Hall of Fame honours players and administrators who have enhanced the Game of Rugby through their exceptional achievements.
Players, teams, administrators, coaches, referees, media and Rugby personalities alike will all be considered based on their outstanding contribution to the Game.
To be eligible for consideration in the IRB Hall of Fame, inductees should meet the following criteria:
- Retired from playing and coaching international Rugby for at least three years
- Made an outstanding contribution to the Game of Rugby
- Demonstrated Rugby's core values are Passion, Integrity, Solidarity, Discipline and Respect both on and off the field.
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens
- 17 October - Sweden's Jennifer Sundqvist on 30 years of Women's rugby in the country
- 17 October - Gold Coast Sevens review
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 15 October - Martin Johnson's 'Tackle These'
- 14 October - Martin Johnson and Chris Robshaw on leadership
- 13 October - Uruguay's reaction to securing a place in Rugby World Cup Pool A
- 13 October - Russia's reaction to missing out on Rugby World Cup 2015