TRI NATIONS – JOE ROFF
The former Wallaby previews the Tri Nations finale between Australia and New Zealand at Eden Park on Saturday, a match that will determine the champions and Bledisloe Cup winners. We also take a look back at the reaction to the All Blacks 33-6 defeat of an understrength South Africa in Christchurch last weekend.
We hear from Miguel Carner, President of the Federacion Mexicana de Rugby, on what the inclusion of Sevens as a participation sport at the 2011 Pan American Games being held in the country will do for the sport in Mexico and the region as a whole.
The cream of South Africa&s schoolboy rugby talent gathered in Stellenbosch last week for the 44th annual Under 18 Craven Week. A total of 18 teams, including guests from Namibia and Zimbabwe battled it out before some 8,000 fans.
In the latest session of Law School with IRB Referee Manager Paddy O’Brien we focus on Rugby World Cup 2007 and the referees’ pre-tournament preparations, finding out whether he is happy with the refereeing standards.
We round up the latest news in world rugby in a week that saw no change to the IRB World Rankings, but success for Argentina and Jamaica at age grade level in the South America and NAWIRA regions.
The presenter of Total Rugby TV in Italy, Luca Tramontin has recently made his international debut for Hungary at the age of 41 and talks about playing the game and presenting a show that now goes out in more than 100 countries worldwide.
RUGBY WORLD CUP COUNTDOWN – 2003
With seven weeks to go until the start of France 2007, we take a look back to the last tournament in which the smaller nations produced some sparkling rugby and when Samoa almost pulled off the biggest shock in Rugby World Cup history. We hear from the likes of Martin Johnson, Semo Sititi and Brian Lima.
- Thursday 19 May 2011 - Total Rugby Radio
Total Rugby Radio - from 19 May
- Friday 1 April 2011 - Total Rugby Radio
Law School: Paddy O'Brien Q&A
- Tuesday 21 September 2010 - Total Rugby Radio
Law School: Your questions to Paddy O'Brien
- Thursday 4 February 2010 - Total Rugby Radio
Listen to Total Rugby - 4 February
- 20 August - England's Maggie Alphonsi and Emily Scarratt on winning the Women's Rugby World Cup
- 20 August - Heather Moyse on the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing
- 20 August - An emotional Dom du Toit on Australia's victory at the Youth Olympic Games
- 20 August - France captain Alex Arrate and coach Thierry Janeczeck on winning the men's event at the Youth Olympic Games
- 20 August - Canada's Hannah Darling on winning silver at the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing
- 20 August - China's Yueying Gao on winning bronze at the Youth Olympics
- 19 August - Serge Betsen on France reaching the final of the men's event at the Youth Olympic Games
- 19 August - Australia's Dom du Toit on reaching the final of the women's sevens event in the Youth Olympic Games
- 19 August - All Blacks legend Zinzan Brooke takes on 'Tackle These'
- 18 August - Springbok Handre Pollard on his meteoric rise to the top