Laws and Regulations
- Men’s And Women’s Next Senior National Representative Teams 2013
- Next Senior National Representative Team
Note: In accordance with IRB Regulation 8 the current listing of Member Unions' Men’s and Women’s Next Senior National Representative Teams is available here as provided by the respective Unions to the IRB. The list of previous years' Tier One and Tier Two Men’s Next Senior National Representative Teams can also be found here.
A Union is entitled to notify the IRB no more than once per calendar year of a change to its next senior National Representative Team provided that in doing so it shall take account of any Matches such team may be scheduled to play and shall advise the Union of any senior or next senior National Representative Team it is scheduled to play reasonably in advance of such Match. The identity of a Union’s next senior National Representative Team can be verified with the Union concerned and/or the IRB.
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 27 November - IRB Chief Executive Brett Gosper on the Olympics speaking at the #IRBConfEx
- 25 November - Ireland's Gordon D'Arcy at the #IRBConfEx
- 24 November - Bradley Basson from Namibia Rugby at the #IRBConfEx
- 23 November - Andrew Challis from Gilbert Rugby at the #IRBConfEx