At the half way stage of the 2010/11 HSBC Sevens World Series England and New Zealand currently lead the way with 80 points each.
Having won the opening leg in Dubai Ben Ryan's England reached their third consecutive final at the 2011 NZI Sevens, but the hosts New Zealand proved too strong for the second successive Cup final having also recorded victory in the 2010 South Africa Sevens final.
As a result of South Africa's win against Fiji in the final of the 2011 USA Sevens in Las Vegas, Paul Treu's side claimed 24 points and despite remaining in fifth place on 56 points, closed the gap on leaders England and New Zealand (80) as well as Samoa and Fiji (64) to keep the Series very much alive.
Throughout the 2010/11, IRBSevens.com and the official HSBC Sevens World Series Facebook page kept you up to date with all the latest scores, scorers, reaction, photos and videos.
Video - SA win 2011 USA Sevens
The fifth leg takes place in Hong Kong on 25-27 March, before the Australia Sevens in Adelaide on 2-3 April and after the USA Sevens, which was played at the Sam Boyd Stadium, Las Vegas, the title race is still very much open.
Video - NZ 7s kids light up Westpac
As well as the 'Story of the weekend' videos on the official IRB YouTube channel, which has had over 3,000,000 views, there is also the 'Inside Sevens - Uncovered', 'Sevens Heroes', 'play of the day' and 'seven of the best' series videos available.
Official World Series App
The Official HSBC Sevens World Series Application is now available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
As the only IRB Application with historical World Series data and video highlights, the brand new product offers Rugby fans around the world an even more immediate way to follow the excitement and fast-paced action from the eight legs of the HSBC Sevens World Series.
- Tuesday 21 October 2014 - Europe
The power of rugby to break down borders
- Monday 20 October 2014 - RWC 2015
All Blacks improve rankings total
- Monday 20 October 2014 - Press Releases
Olympic Sevens panel announced for #IRBConfEx
- Monday 20 October 2014 - Americas
Jaguars sign off in style at ARC
- Saturday 18 October 2014 - RWC 2015
Los Teros begin countdown to Cardiff
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens World Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens
- 17 October - Sweden's Jennifer Sundqvist on 30 years of Women's rugby in the country
- 17 October - Gold Coast Sevens review
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 15 October - Martin Johnson's 'Tackle These'
- 14 October - Martin Johnson and Chris Robshaw on leadership
- 13 October - Uruguay's reaction to securing a place in Rugby World Cup Pool A
- 13 October - Russia's reaction to missing out on Rugby World Cup 2015