Read all the latest from the world of the International Rugby Board's social media and find out how you can interact on our social networking platforms. PLUS watch the latest videos from the IRB and Rugby World Cup YouTube channels.
With Rugby World Cup 2011 less than one month away we are offering you the chance to be involved with the IRB's world of social media before and during the tournament in New Zealand.
The official RWC Facebook page, which now has more than 1,150,000 fans, is the best way to keep up to date with all the latest news and discussions, and will provide a platform for everyone to be involved with RWC 2011 when the tournament begins on 9 September.
You can also follow @rugbyworldcup and @irbmikemiller on Twitter and join the #rwc2011 conversation to give your thoughts surrounding the tournament in New Zealand and we will use the best tweets and comments in our daily 'Fan Forum' throughout the tournament.
The official Rugby World Cup YouTube channel, which has had more than 1,750,000 views, will also provide you with another insight into the tournament and this week Serge Blanco's try from RWC 1987 was uploaded as voted for by you.
The IRB's official broadcast channel is continuing to build its social media community ahead of the Rugby World Cup and as well as the 'Postcards from New Zealand' series, Total Rugby are also asking their fans to get involved and vote on a 'RWC Dream XV'.
Each week Total Rugby are providing five options for a different position and you can vote for the player you think deserves to be in the final team based on their performances in RWC history via the Total Rugby Facebook page.
So far, Zinzan Brooke, Gus Pichot, Victor Matfield, Omar Hasan, Tim Horan, Richie McCaw, David Campese, Os du Randt, Serge Blanco and Francois Pienaar have all been selected and this week we want you to vote for your left wing from the following five options, but make your vote count in the question on the Total Rugby Facebook page.
RWC Dream XV - Left Wing
You can follow Total Rugby on Twitter (@IRBTotalRugby) for all the latest news and goings on from Total Rugby, or become a fan of the Total Rugby Facebook page to have your say and the latest videos are uploaded to the IRB YouTube channel, which has now had more than 4,500,000 views.
The Junior World Championship and Junior World Rugby Trophy have also begun a social media strategy and launched the IRB Junior World Rugby Facebook page and @irbjuniors Twitter account which you can follow to keep up to date from the next generation of Test stars.
You can also still purchase the official HSBC Sevens World Series Application, which is now available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, ahead of the 2011/12 Series which begins in the Gold Coast, Australia, in November.
As the only IRB Application with historical World Series data and video highlights, the brand new product offers Rugby fans around the world an even more immediate way to follow the excitement and fast-paced action from the eight legs of the HSBC Sevens World Series.
- 2011: A look at the year ahead »
- IRB Fan Forum: Look ahead to 2011 »
- Fan Forum: NZI and USA Sevens highlights »
- RWC 2011 ticket design launched »
- England name settled squad for Sevens climax »
- Treu hands Small-Smith Bok Sevens debut »
- USA Sevens opt for experience »
- Shiel names strong Scotland Sevens squad »
- London Sevens victors return for Australia »
- Kenya name squad for HSBC Sevens climax »
- Friday 29 August 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Ensuring an Impact Beyond WRWC 2014
- Friday 29 August 2014 - South America
Super Week lives up to name in Buenos Aires
- Thursday 28 August 2014 - Press Releases
IRB to change name to World Rugby
- Wednesday 27 August 2014 - RWC 2015
Birmingham ready to welcome the world
- Tuesday 26 August 2014 - RWC 2015
South Africa reunited with Webb Ellis Cup
- 30 August - Gilbert's new ball for Rugby World Cup 2015
- 29 August - CEO Brett Gosper on the name change from 'IRB' to 'World Rugby'
- 29 August - Feature on Argentina's Manuel Montero
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 25 August - Bhubesi Pride takes rugby to children across Africa
- 25 August - Argentina legend Hugo Porta on his career
- 24 August - (FUN) England's Women talk about what makes them tick
- 23 August - Rugby World Cup volunteers feature
- 22 August - A round-up of the action at the Youth Olympic Games in China
- 22 August - A report looking back on the Women's Rugby World Cup