In the build up to Rugby World Cup 2011 Total Rugby have been giving their fans the chance to vote in a 'RWC Dream XV'.
Via the official Total Rugby Facebook and Twitter pages, fans have been able to choose from five nominees each week for a different position, and vote on who they believe should be in the final XV based on their performances in Rugby World Cups.
A video is uploaded to the IRB YouTube channel each week with an update and so far seven positions have been filled including South Africa lock Victor Matfield, New Zealand number 8 Zinzan Brooke, Argentina scrum half Agustin Pichot and Australia right wing David Campese.
This week the search is one for the loosehead prop from the five nominees - Jason Leonard (ENG), Os du Randt (RSA), Steve McDowall (NZL), David Sole (SCO) and Rodrigo Roncero (ARG) - and once chosen the team will be more than half way to completion.
Video: Dream XV - Loosehead prop nominees
It is your choice, but to make your vote count simply visit the Total Rugby Facebook page and answer the latest question. However, remember to make your choice based purely on the players' performance in Rugby World Cups.
The winner of this week's position will be announced on next week's Total Rugby show, which will also provide you with the five nominees for the next position and the team will be completed the week before RWC 2011 begins.
The fifth of seven Total Rugby 'RWC 2011 Postcards from New Zealand', in association with Emirates, was also uploaded this week, with Justin Marshall visiting Queenstown, and you can see the others on the IRB YouTube channel.
Video: Justin Marshall visits Queenstown
- Friday 31 October 2014 - World Rankings
Moody: NZ never know when they're beaten
- Friday 31 October 2014 - Europe
Netherlands - Belgium in Women's Trophy Final
- Thursday 30 October 2014 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Portugal - Georgia in Euro Under 19 final
- Wednesday 29 October 2014 - RWC 2015
RWC 2015: Pool B profile
- Tuesday 28 October 2014 - Press Releases
Land Rover named as partner for ConfEx 2014
- 01 November - Welsh boys at Racing Metro
- 31 October - Lewis Moody looks ahead to the November internationals
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 28 October - Rugby in Hawaii
- 27 October - Rugby World Cup Memory - France v New Zealand 1999 semi-final
- 26 October - Parisian Rugby
- 25 October - Brazil Sevens in South Africa
- 24 October - England's oldest schools match
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens World Series