In the build up to Rugby World Cup 2011 Total Rugby have been giving their fans the chance to vote in a 'RWC Dream XV'.
Via the official Total Rugby Facebook and Twitter pages, fans have been able to choose from five nominees each week for a different position, and vote on who they believe should be in the final XV based on their performances in Rugby World Cups.
A video is uploaded to the IRB YouTube channel each week with an update and so far seven positions have been filled including South Africa lock Victor Matfield, New Zealand number 8 Zinzan Brooke, Argentina scrum half Agustin Pichot and Australia right wing David Campese.
This week the search is one for the loosehead prop from the five nominees - Jason Leonard (ENG), Os du Randt (RSA), Steve McDowall (NZL), David Sole (SCO) and Rodrigo Roncero (ARG) - and once chosen the team will be more than half way to completion.
Video: Dream XV - Loosehead prop nominees
It is your choice, but to make your vote count simply visit the Total Rugby Facebook page and answer the latest question. However, remember to make your choice based purely on the players' performance in Rugby World Cups.
The winner of this week's position will be announced on next week's Total Rugby show, which will also provide you with the five nominees for the next position and the team will be completed the week before RWC 2011 begins.
The fifth of seven Total Rugby 'RWC 2011 Postcards from New Zealand', in association with Emirates, was also uploaded this week, with Justin Marshall visiting Queenstown, and you can see the others on the IRB YouTube channel.
Video: Justin Marshall visits Queenstown
- Wednesday 1 October 2014 - HSBC Sevens World Series - Australia
GC7s squads: Pool B (RSA, KEN, WAL, ASA)
- Wednesday 1 October 2014 - Asia
Asian Games set for gold medal rematch?
- Wednesday 1 October 2014 - South America
Rugby aims to reach new heights in Bolivia
- Wednesday 1 October 2014 - Press Releases
IRB announces record investment programme
- Tuesday 30 September 2014 - RWC 2015
RWC 2015: General ticket sales update
- 01 October - Avan Lee, IRB General Manager for sevens on the upcoming Sevens World Series
- 01 October - Andrea Masi profile
- 30 September - Richard Hill on the 2003 Rugby World Cup Final
- 29 September - Russia's Vasily Artemyev on the first leg of their RWC qualifier against Uruguay
- 29 September - Conrad Smith on his career
- 28 September - Jean de Villiers 'Tackle These'
- 27 September - Sam Warburton 'Tackle These'
- 26 September - Uruguay captain Nicholas Klappenbach
- 26 September - (RWC Memory) Jonny Wilkinson 2003 drop-goal
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show