The International Rugby Board has confirmed a change to the
Match Official panel for Saturday's Tri Nations match between
New Zealand and Australia.
Cobus Wessels (South Africa) has been replaced by Keith Brown (New Zealand) as Assistant Referee for the top of the table clash in Christchurch.
Wessels, who will now perform the role of Television Match Official, has been stood down as Assistant Referee 2 following a routine review of match official performance in last weekend's Tri Nations match in Melbourne.
The appointment of a replacement Assistant Referee from the Host Union is owing to the logistical and preparation pressures of selecting a neutral official for Saturday's match and will not be a precedent for future appointments.
The change has also been approved by SANZAR.
- Friday 31 October 2014 - World Rankings
Moody: NZ never know when they're beaten
- Friday 31 October 2014 - Europe
Netherlands - Belgium in Women's Trophy Final
- Thursday 30 October 2014 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Portugal - Georgia in Euro Under 19 final
- Wednesday 29 October 2014 - RWC 2015
RWC 2015: Pool B profile
- Tuesday 28 October 2014 - Press Releases
Land Rover named as partner for ConfEx 2014
- 01 November - Welsh boys at Racing Metro
- 31 October - Lewis Moody looks ahead to the November internationals
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 28 October - Rugby in Hawaii
- 27 October - Rugby World Cup Memory - France v New Zealand 1999 semi-final
- 26 October - Parisian Rugby
- 25 October - Brazil Sevens in South Africa
- 24 October - England's oldest schools match
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens World Series