The International Rugby Board has announced revisions to the May-August international Match Official appointments.
VIEW THE REVISED APPOINTMENTS >>
The appointments have now been announced for the IRB Pacific Nations Cup which will take place in Fiji and Japan in July.
Marius Jonker (South Africa), Peter Fitzgibbon (Ireland) and Keith Brown (New Zealand) will take charge of the six Test matches that will provide valuable Rugby World Cup 2011 preparation for Fiji, Japan, Samoa and Tonga.
Fiji’s rising star James Bolabiu will act as Assistant Referee throughout the tournament with Fitzgibbon, Brown and Jonker also performing the role.
Nigel Owens (WRU) will join the Referee Panel for the Churchill Cup in England as Romain Poite will be unavailable for the opening round on June 4 owing to French Top 14 commitments.
There is also one revision to the Tri Nations appointments with Australia’s Stuart Dickinson replacing Fitzgibbon as an Assistant Referee for the match between New Zealand and South Africa in Wellington on July 23.
- Friday 29 August 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Ensuring an Impact Beyond WRWC 2014
- Friday 29 August 2014 - South America
Super Week lives up to name in Buenos Aires
- Thursday 28 August 2014 - Press Releases
IRB to change name to World Rugby
- Wednesday 27 August 2014 - RWC 2015
Birmingham ready to welcome the world
- Tuesday 26 August 2014 - RWC 2015
South Africa reunited with Webb Ellis Cup
- 01 September - Robins Tchale-Watchou profile
- 31 August - Rugby World Cup Trophy Tour - South Africa
- 30 August - Gilbert's new ball for Rugby World Cup 2015
- 29 August - CEO Brett Gosper on the name change from 'IRB' to 'World Rugby'
- 29 August - Feature on Argentina's Manuel Montero
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 25 August - Bhubesi Pride takes rugby to children across Africa
- 25 August - Argentina legend Hugo Porta on his career
- 24 August - (FUN) England's Women talk about what makes them tick
- 23 August - Rugby World Cup volunteers feature