The International Rugby Board has announced revisions to the May-August international Match Official appointments.
VIEW THE REVISED APPOINTMENTS >>
The appointments have now been announced for the IRB Pacific Nations Cup which will take place in Fiji and Japan in July.
Marius Jonker (South Africa), Peter Fitzgibbon (Ireland) and Keith Brown (New Zealand) will take charge of the six Test matches that will provide valuable Rugby World Cup 2011 preparation for Fiji, Japan, Samoa and Tonga.
Fiji’s rising star James Bolabiu will act as Assistant Referee throughout the tournament with Fitzgibbon, Brown and Jonker also performing the role.
Nigel Owens (WRU) will join the Referee Panel for the Churchill Cup in England as Romain Poite will be unavailable for the opening round on June 4 owing to French Top 14 commitments.
There is also one revision to the Tri Nations appointments with Australia’s Stuart Dickinson replacing Fitzgibbon as an Assistant Referee for the match between New Zealand and South Africa in Wellington on July 23.
- Thursday 24 July 2014 - RWC 2015
Fitzpatrick: Lomu - our strength and weakness
- Thursday 24 July 2014 - Africa
Madagascar: A hidden rugby gem
- Thursday 24 July 2014 - Press Releases
Top matches for Tier Two nations in November
- Wednesday 23 July 2014 - Commonwealth Games
Commonwealth Games: Rugby's all-rounders
- Tuesday 22 July 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Superbru onboard for #WRWC2014
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 23 July - Development of rugby in Colombia
- 22 July - The Netherlands team profile
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia
- 20 July - New Zealand's John Afoa looks back on his career
- 19 July - Sean Fitzpatrick Tackle These
- 18 July - Australia's women look ahead to the Rugby World Cup
- 16 July - Shane Williams on life in Japan
- 15 July - South Africa women's preparation for the World Cup
- 14 July - Humphrey Kayange takes on 'Tackle These'