Alain Rolland has been forced to withdraw from his appointment as Assistant Referee for the RBS 6 Nations match between Italy and England in Rome on February 11 due to a calf muscle strain.
The Irishman, who refereed the Rugby World Cup 2007 Final and a semi-final at Rugby World Cup 2011, will be replaced by fellow countryman George Clancy. The match will be refereed by Jerome Garces on what will be his RBS 6 Nations debut.
Rolland is expected to be fully fit in time to referee France v England in Paris on March 11 and Italy v Scotland in Rome on March 17.
Click here for the updated match official appointments for the RBS 6 Nations 2012.
- Friday 22 August 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
World Cup was simply incredible - Carty
- Friday 22 August 2014 - IRB Hall of Fame
Eleven NZ greats inducted into Hall of Fame
- Thursday 21 August 2014 - RWC 2015
Race continues for "backbone of World Cup"
- Thursday 21 August 2014 - Olympics
Bach and Lapasset thrilled with Olympic debut
- Thursday 21 August 2014 - Oceania
NZ men join strongest ever Oceania Sevens
- 22 August - A round-up of the action at the Youth Olympic Games in China
- 22 August - A report looking back on the Women's Rugby World Cup
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 20 August - England's Maggie Alphonsi and Emily Scarratt on winning the Women's Rugby World Cup
- 20 August - Heather Moyse on the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing
- 20 August - An emotional Dom du Toit on Australia's victory at the Youth Olympic Games
- 20 August - France captain Alex Arrate and coach Thierry Janeczeck on winning the men's event at the Youth Olympic Games
- 20 August - Canada's Hannah Darling on winning silver at the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing
- 20 August - China's Yueying Gao on winning bronze at the Youth Olympics
- 19 August - Serge Betsen on France reaching the final of the men's event at the Youth Olympic Games