Alain Rolland has been forced to withdraw from his appointment as Assistant Referee for the RBS 6 Nations match between Italy and England in Rome on February 11 due to a calf muscle strain.
The Irishman, who refereed the Rugby World Cup 2007 Final and a semi-final at Rugby World Cup 2011, will be replaced by fellow countryman George Clancy. The match will be refereed by Jerome Garces on what will be his RBS 6 Nations debut.
Rolland is expected to be fully fit in time to referee France v England in Paris on March 11 and Italy v Scotland in Rome on March 17.
Click here for the updated match official appointments for the RBS 6 Nations 2012.
- Tuesday 21 October 2014 - Europe
The power of rugby to break down borders
- Monday 20 October 2014 - RWC 2015
All Blacks improve rankings total
- Monday 20 October 2014 - Press Releases
Olympic Sevens panel announced for #IRBConfEx
- Monday 20 October 2014 - Americas
Jaguars sign off in style at ARC
- Saturday 18 October 2014 - RWC 2015
Los Teros begin countdown to Cardiff
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens
- 17 October - Sweden's Jennifer Sundqvist on 30 years of Women's rugby in the country
- 17 October - Gold Coast Sevens review
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 15 October - Martin Johnson's 'Tackle These'
- 14 October - Martin Johnson and Chris Robshaw on leadership
- 13 October - Uruguay's reaction to securing a place in Rugby World Cup Pool A
- 13 October - Russia's reaction to missing out on Rugby World Cup 2015