Alain Rolland has been forced to withdraw from his appointment as Assistant Referee for the RBS 6 Nations match between Italy and England in Rome on February 11 due to a calf muscle strain.
The Irishman, who refereed the Rugby World Cup 2007 Final and a semi-final at Rugby World Cup 2011, will be replaced by fellow countryman George Clancy. The match will be refereed by Jerome Garces on what will be his RBS 6 Nations debut.
Rolland is expected to be fully fit in time to referee France v England in Paris on March 11 and Italy v Scotland in Rome on March 17.
Click here for the updated match official appointments for the RBS 6 Nations 2012.
- Monday 28 July 2014 - Commonwealth Games
Lapasset hails record-breaking Glasgow 2014
- Monday 28 July 2014 - RWC 2015
RWC Gold: A drop of class from Zinzan
- Saturday 26 July 2014 - Commonwealth Games
SA strike gold at Commonwealth Games
- Friday 25 July 2014 - IRB Sevens 2007/2008
JWC2015 set for Northern Italy
- Friday 25 July 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Huge broadcast audience set for #WRWC2014
- 28 July - Pablo Lemoine on future of rugby in Uruguay
- 25 July - Barbados prepare for Commonwealth Games in Sutton Coldfield
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 23 July - Development of rugby in Colombia
- 22 July - The Netherlands team profile
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia
- 20 July - New Zealand's John Afoa looks back on his career
- 19 July - Sean Fitzpatrick Tackle These
- 18 July - Australia's women look ahead to the Rugby World Cup
- 16 July - Shane Williams on life in Japan