The Independent Regulations Committee Panel hearing the Steven Shingler eligibility case in Dublin today has reserved its judgement to give all due consideration to all the evidence and submissions made at the hearing.
The Panel comprising Peter Boyle (Chair, Ireland), Tim Gresson (New Zealand) and Giancarlo Dondi (Italy) heard submissions from the Player and his agent and the Scottish and Welsh Rugby Unions at the hearing while also considering detailed written submissions from the two Unions.
The Panel was convened after the Scottish Rugby Union requested that the IRB Regulations Committee formally consider the matter in accordance with IRB Regulation 2.
- Friday 29 August 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Ensuring an Impact Beyond WRWC 2014
- Friday 29 August 2014 - South America
Super Week lives up to name in Buenos Aires
- Thursday 28 August 2014 - Press Releases
IRB to change name to World Rugby
- Wednesday 27 August 2014 - RWC 2015
Birmingham ready to welcome the world
- Tuesday 26 August 2014 - RWC 2015
South Africa reunited with Webb Ellis Cup
- 30 August - Gilbert's new ball for Rugby World Cup 2015
- 29 August - CEO Brett Gosper on the name change from 'IRB' to 'World Rugby'
- 29 August - Feature on Argentina's Manuel Montero
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 25 August - Bhubesi Pride takes rugby to children across Africa
- 25 August - Argentina legend Hugo Porta on his career
- 24 August - (FUN) England's Women talk about what makes them tick
- 23 August - Rugby World Cup volunteers feature
- 22 August - A round-up of the action at the Youth Olympic Games in China
- 22 August - A report looking back on the Women's Rugby World Cup