The Independent Regulations Committee Panel hearing the Steven Shingler eligibility case in Dublin today has reserved its judgement to give all due consideration to all the evidence and submissions made at the hearing.
The Panel comprising Peter Boyle (Chair, Ireland), Tim Gresson (New Zealand) and Giancarlo Dondi (Italy) heard submissions from the Player and his agent and the Scottish and Welsh Rugby Unions at the hearing while also considering detailed written submissions from the two Unions.
The Panel was convened after the Scottish Rugby Union requested that the IRB Regulations Committee formally consider the matter in accordance with IRB Regulation 2.
- Saturday 8 March 2014 - Women's Rugby
Rugby celebrates International Women's Day
- Friday 7 March 2014 - World Rankings
Fourth at stake when RWC 2015 rivals meet
- Friday 7 March 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
World Cup success the dream for Agricole
- Friday 7 March 2014 - Olympics
Rugby Sevens primed for ODESUR Games in Chile
- Friday 7 March 2014 - RWC 2015
England and Wales set for RWC 2015 rehearsal
- 08 March - Sandrine Agricole on France women's Six Nations campaign
- 7 March - England v Wales: Rugby World Cup memories and dreams
- 07 March - Andy Robinson looks ahead to the penultimate round of the Six Nations
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 03 March - Alain Rolland looks back over his distinguished refereeing career