The Independent Regulations Committee Panel hearing the Steven Shingler eligibility case in Dublin today has reserved its judgement to give all due consideration to all the evidence and submissions made at the hearing.
The Panel comprising Peter Boyle (Chair, Ireland), Tim Gresson (New Zealand) and Giancarlo Dondi (Italy) heard submissions from the Player and his agent and the Scottish and Welsh Rugby Unions at the hearing while also considering detailed written submissions from the two Unions.
The Panel was convened after the Scottish Rugby Union requested that the IRB Regulations Committee formally consider the matter in accordance with IRB Regulation 2.
- Wednesday 30 July 2014 - RWC 2015
Krasnoyarsk, the heartbeat of Russian rugby
- Wednesday 30 July 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Captains' excitement as WRWC2014 gets closer
- Wednesday 30 July 2014 - HSBC Sevens
Golden Blitzboks turn attention to Series
- Tuesday 29 July 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Women's Rugby World Cup launched in Paris
- Monday 28 July 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Sevens stars touch down for Women's World Cup
- 30 July - South Africa's Warren Whiteley on winning Gold in Glasgow
- 30 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on the extraordinary 1995 World Cup
- 29 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on his early obsession with rugby
- 28 July - Hong Kong's Dai Rees and first, Zimbabwe's Liam Middleton on the repechage
- 28 July - Pablo Lemoine on future of rugby in Uruguay
- 25 July - Barbados prepare for Commonwealth Games in Sutton Coldfield
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 23 July - Development of rugby in Colombia
- 22 July - The Netherlands team profile
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia