The Independent Regulations Committee Panel hearing the Steven Shingler eligibility case in Dublin today has reserved its judgement to give all due consideration to all the evidence and submissions made at the hearing.
The Panel comprising Peter Boyle (Chair, Ireland), Tim Gresson (New Zealand) and Giancarlo Dondi (Italy) heard submissions from the Player and his agent and the Scottish and Welsh Rugby Unions at the hearing while also considering detailed written submissions from the two Unions.
The Panel was convened after the Scottish Rugby Union requested that the IRB Regulations Committee formally consider the matter in accordance with IRB Regulation 2.
- Wednesday 4 December 2013 - North America-Caribbean
Durant inspires Acadia's women to believe
- Wednesday 4 December 2013 -
Posts in the Park, Two Months On
- Wednesday 4 December 2013 - HSBC Sevens World Series - South Africa
60 seconds with....Axel Muller
- Tuesday 3 December 2013 - Press Releases
Kieran Read named IRB Player of the Year
- Tuesday 3 December 2013 - HSBC Sevens World Series - South Africa
Mulevoro: Trust key to Fiji's success
- 03 December - Award Panel Chair John Eales on IRB Player of the Year
- 03 December - John Eales on IRB Coach of the Year
- 03 December - John Eales on IRB Team of the Year
- 03 December - Joe Schmidt on Ireland and coming close to beating the All Blacks
- 02 December - Sevens commentator Scott Hastings looks back on Dubai