- Provide a school meal just by watching a video
- Hunger is the world’s greatest solvable problem
Today (October 16) marks World Food Day and the International Rugby Board, through its partnership with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) and the Tackle Hunger campaign, is taking the opportunity to remind the global Rugby family about the challenges the world’s hungry continually face.
Through Tackle Hunger, the Rugby community can help support the WFP’s important work in addressing hunger, the world’s greatest solvable problem.
To mark World Food Day 2012, the WFP has launched a campaign which focuses on Molly, a WFP school meals beneficiary in Kenya, and is asking for your support to feed children just like her.
Unlike traditional campaigns, you can do this not by donating, but simply by watching a video about Molly and completing an online quiz. For every person who takes the quiz, a private-sector partner will pay for a school meal.
To find out more about Molly and help children like her click here to watch Molly’s video and take the quiz.
- Friday 1 August 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
WRWC 2014 - Day one LIVE!
- Friday 1 August 2014 -
NZ prepare to defend Women's RWC title
- Friday 1 August 2014 - RWC 2015
Middleton: World Cup huge for all Zimbabwe
- Thursday 31 July 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Total Rugby: Women's Rugby World Cup special!
- Thursday 31 July 2014 - IRB Women's Sevens Series
Host cities announced for women's series
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 30 July - South Africa's Warren Whiteley on winning Gold in Glasgow
- 30 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on the extraordinary 1995 World Cup
- 29 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on his early obsession with rugby
- 28 July - Hong Kong's Dai Rees and first, Zimbabwe's Liam Middleton on the repechage
- 28 July - Pablo Lemoine on future of rugby in Uruguay
- 25 July - Barbados prepare for Commonwealth Games in Sutton Coldfield
- 23 July - Development of rugby in Colombia
- 22 July - The Netherlands team profile
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia