- Provide a school meal just by watching a video
- Hunger is the world’s greatest solvable problem
Today (October 16) marks World Food Day and the International Rugby Board, through its partnership with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) and the Tackle Hunger campaign, is taking the opportunity to remind the global Rugby family about the challenges the world’s hungry continually face.
Through Tackle Hunger, the Rugby community can help support the WFP’s important work in addressing hunger, the world’s greatest solvable problem.
To mark World Food Day 2012, the WFP has launched a campaign which focuses on Molly, a WFP school meals beneficiary in Kenya, and is asking for your support to feed children just like her.
Unlike traditional campaigns, you can do this not by donating, but simply by watching a video about Molly and completing an online quiz. For every person who takes the quiz, a private-sector partner will pay for a school meal.
To find out more about Molly and help children like her click here to watch Molly’s video and take the quiz.
- Saturday 8 March 2014 - Women's Rugby
Rugby celebrates International Women's Day
- Friday 7 March 2014 - World Rankings
Fourth at stake when RWC 2015 rivals meet
- Friday 7 March 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
World Cup success the dream for Agricole
- Friday 7 March 2014 - Olympics
Rugby Sevens primed for ODESUR Games in Chile
- Friday 7 March 2014 - RWC 2015
England and Wales set for RWC 2015 rehearsal
- 09 March - Ben Gollings and Waisale Serevi on rugby in Brazil
- 08 March - Sandrine Agricole on France women's Six Nations campaign
- 7 March - England v Wales: Rugby World Cup memories and dreams
- 07 March - Andy Robinson looks ahead to the penultimate round of the Six Nations
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show