- Provide a school meal just by watching a video
- Hunger is the world’s greatest solvable problem
Today (October 16) marks World Food Day and the International Rugby Board, through its partnership with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) and the Tackle Hunger campaign, is taking the opportunity to remind the global Rugby family about the challenges the world’s hungry continually face.
Through Tackle Hunger, the Rugby community can help support the WFP’s important work in addressing hunger, the world’s greatest solvable problem.
To mark World Food Day 2012, the WFP has launched a campaign which focuses on Molly, a WFP school meals beneficiary in Kenya, and is asking for your support to feed children just like her.
Unlike traditional campaigns, you can do this not by donating, but simply by watching a video about Molly and completing an online quiz. For every person who takes the quiz, a private-sector partner will pay for a school meal.
To find out more about Molly and help children like her click here to watch Molly’s video and take the quiz.
- Friday 31 October 2014 - World Rankings
Moody: NZ never know when they're beaten
- Friday 31 October 2014 - Europe
Netherlands - Belgium in Women's Trophy Final
- Thursday 30 October 2014 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Portugal - Georgia in Euro Under 19 final
- Wednesday 29 October 2014 - RWC 2015
RWC 2015: Pool B profile
- Tuesday 28 October 2014 - Press Releases
Land Rover named as partner for ConfEx 2014
- 31 October - Lewis Moody looks ahead to the November internationals
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 28 October - Rugby in Hawaii
- 27 October - Rugby World Cup Memory - France v New Zealand 1999 semi-final
- 26 October - Parisian Rugby
- 25 October - Brazil Sevens in South Africa
- 24 October - England's oldest schools match
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens World Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens