- Provide a school meal just by watching a video
- Hunger is the world’s greatest solvable problem
Today (October 16) marks World Food Day and the International Rugby Board, through its partnership with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) and the Tackle Hunger campaign, is taking the opportunity to remind the global Rugby family about the challenges the world’s hungry continually face.
Through Tackle Hunger, the Rugby community can help support the WFP’s important work in addressing hunger, the world’s greatest solvable problem.
To mark World Food Day 2012, the WFP has launched a campaign which focuses on Molly, a WFP school meals beneficiary in Kenya, and is asking for your support to feed children just like her.
Unlike traditional campaigns, you can do this not by donating, but simply by watching a video about Molly and completing an online quiz. For every person who takes the quiz, a private-sector partner will pay for a school meal.
To find out more about Molly and help children like her click here to watch Molly’s video and take the quiz.
- Friday 29 August 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Ensuring an Impact Beyond WRWC 2014
- Friday 29 August 2014 - South America
Super Week lives up to name in Buenos Aires
- Thursday 28 August 2014 - Press Releases
IRB to change name to World Rugby
- Wednesday 27 August 2014 - RWC 2015
Birmingham ready to welcome the world
- Tuesday 26 August 2014 - RWC 2015
South Africa reunited with Webb Ellis Cup
- 01 September - Robins Tchale-Watchou profile
- 31 August - Rugby World Cup Trophy Tour - South Africa
- 30 August - Gilbert's new ball for Rugby World Cup 2015
- 29 August - CEO Brett Gosper on the name change from 'IRB' to 'World Rugby'
- 29 August - Feature on Argentina's Manuel Montero
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 25 August - Bhubesi Pride takes rugby to children across Africa
- 25 August - Argentina legend Hugo Porta on his career
- 24 August - (FUN) England's Women talk about what makes them tick
- 23 August - Rugby World Cup volunteers feature