- Provide a school meal just by watching a video
- Hunger is the world’s greatest solvable problem
Today (October 16) marks World Food Day and the International Rugby Board, through its partnership with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) and the Tackle Hunger campaign, is taking the opportunity to remind the global Rugby family about the challenges the world’s hungry continually face.
Through Tackle Hunger, the Rugby community can help support the WFP’s important work in addressing hunger, the world’s greatest solvable problem.
To mark World Food Day 2012, the WFP has launched a campaign which focuses on Molly, a WFP school meals beneficiary in Kenya, and is asking for your support to feed children just like her.
Unlike traditional campaigns, you can do this not by donating, but simply by watching a video about Molly and completing an online quiz. For every person who takes the quiz, a private-sector partner will pay for a school meal.
To find out more about Molly and help children like her click here to watch Molly’s video and take the quiz.
- Monday 20 October 2014 - RWC 2015
All Blacks improve rankings score
- Monday 20 October 2014 - Press Releases
Olympic Sevens panel announced for #IRBConfEx
- Monday 20 October 2014 - Americas
Jaguars sign off in style at ARC
- Saturday 18 October 2014 - RWC 2015
Los Teros begin countdown to Cardiff
- Friday 17 October 2014 - RWC 2015
Try Outs touch down in Leeds
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens
- 17 October - Sweden's Jennifer Sundqvist on 30 years of Women's rugby in the country
- 17 October - Gold Coast Sevens review
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 15 October - Martin Johnson's 'Tackle These'
- 14 October - Martin Johnson and Chris Robshaw on leadership
- 13 October - Uruguay's reaction to securing a place in Rugby World Cup Pool A
- 13 October - Russia's reaction to missing out on Rugby World Cup 2015
- 13 October - Head of Rugby World Cup, Alan Gilpin on Uruguay qualifying for England 2015