- Record number of writers and Rugby stars contribute to 2014 edition
- Early bird discount for the Rugby family
Will Greenwood, Joel Stransky, Ian Jones, Matt Burke, Chris Paterson, Martyn Williams and Sergio Parisse provide a personal perspective of their country’s 2012/13 season, reliving the highs and lows on and off the pitch.
Warren Gatland, meanwhile, looks back on the British & Irish Lions tour to Australia and the key factors in securing a first series win for the tourists since 1997.
The Yearbook also reviews the Chiefs’ successful Super Rugby title defence through the eyes of co-captain Liam Messam, while Nick Kennedy takes us through Toulon’s historic Heineken Cup campaign.
Nigel Starmer-Smith looks back over another record-breaking HSBC Sevens World Series, while Keith Quinn gives a perspective on New Zealand’s double delight at Rugby World Cup Sevens 2013 in Moscow and ScrumQueens.com editor Ali Donnelly reviews the inaugural IRB Women’s Sevens World Series and an historic year for women’s rugby.
IRB Head of Communications Dominic Rumbles: “The IRB World Rugby Yearbook 2014 is a must-have and comprehensive account of the international and domestic Game, capturing all the highs from another compelling and record-breaking year for Rugby around the globe."
With more than 600 pages of features, analysis, tournament reviews, opinion, results, statistics and records, the IRB World Rugby Yearbook 2014 is an essential publication for Rugby fans around the world.
To celebrate the launch of the IRB World Rugby Yearbook 2014, the International Rugby Board and publishers Vision Sports Publishing are offering the Rugby family an opportunity to order a copy for £10.99 – which represents a 35 per cent saving on the recommended retail price.
To take advantage of this special offer, visit www.visionsp.co.uk and quote ‘rugby’ as the promotion code at the checkout. Don’t hang about though as this offer is only available until 5 December 2013.
- Irish Rugby Football Union »
- The RFU »
- Welsh R.U. »
- Scottish R.U. »
- Fédération Française de Rugby »
- Federazione Italiana Rugby »
- Australian R.U. »
- New Zealand R.F.U. »
- Japan Rugby Football Union »
- Rugby Canada »
- United States of America Rugby Football Union »
- Union Argentina de Rugby »
- Samoa Rugby Union »
- Tonga RFU »
- Fiji R.U. »
- South Africa Rugby Union »
- Georgia Rugby Union »
- Federatia Romana de Rugby »
- R.U. Of Russia »
- Tuesday 21 October 2014 - Europe
The power of rugby to break down borders
- Monday 20 October 2014 - RWC 2015
All Blacks improve rankings total
- Monday 20 October 2014 - Press Releases
Olympic Sevens panel announced for #IRBConfEx
- Monday 20 October 2014 - Americas
Jaguars sign off in style at ARC
- Saturday 18 October 2014 - RWC 2015
Los Teros begin countdown to Cardiff
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens
- 17 October - Sweden's Jennifer Sundqvist on 30 years of Women's rugby in the country
- 17 October - Gold Coast Sevens review
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 15 October - Martin Johnson's 'Tackle These'
- 14 October - Martin Johnson and Chris Robshaw on leadership
- 13 October - Uruguay's reaction to securing a place in Rugby World Cup Pool A
- 13 October - Russia's reaction to missing out on Rugby World Cup 2015