Argentina rounded off arguably their most successful year ever with a 79-8 win over Chile in the South American Championship on Saturday 15 December.
Benjamín Urdapilleta scored 18 points for a Pumas side featuring none of their IRB Rugby World Cup 2007 stars in the San Martín stadium in San Juan.
Argentina scored seven first-half tries to lead 43-3 at the break. Juan Pablo Guzmán did cross the tryline for Chile in the second half, but six more Muma tries ensured a comfortable victory.
A date has yet to be confirmed for Argentina’s next South American Championship game against Uruguay.
- Friday 31 October 2014 - Europe
Netherlands - Belgium in Women's Trophy Final
- Thursday 30 October 2014 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Portugal - Georgia in Euro Under 19 final
- Wednesday 29 October 2014 - RWC 2015
RWC 2015: Pool B profile
- Tuesday 28 October 2014 - Press Releases
Land Rover named as partner for ConfEx 2014
- Tuesday 28 October 2014 - RWC 2015
Trophy Tour ready for American adventure
- 31 October - Lewis Moody looks ahead to the November internationals
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 28 October - Rugby in Hawaii
- 27 October - Rugby World Cup Memory - France v New Zealand 1999 semi-final
- 26 October - Parisian Rugby
- 25 October - Brazil Sevens in South Africa
- 24 October - England's oldest schools match
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens World Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens