Argentina rounded off arguably their most successful year ever with a 79-8 win over Chile in the South American Championship on Saturday 15 December.
Benjamín Urdapilleta scored 18 points for a Pumas side featuring none of their IRB Rugby World Cup 2007 stars in the San Martín stadium in San Juan.
Argentina scored seven first-half tries to lead 43-3 at the break. Juan Pablo Guzmán did cross the tryline for Chile in the second half, but six more Muma tries ensured a comfortable victory.
A date has yet to be confirmed for Argentina’s next South American Championship game against Uruguay.
- Monday 22 September 2014 - RWC 2015
Conrad Smith: NZ were better in '07
- Monday 22 September 2014 - HSBC Sevens World Series
Aiono returns for Samoa Sevens
- Monday 22 September 2014 -
France Men claim second European Sevens title
- Monday 22 September 2014 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Uruguay qualify for Junior World Trophy 2015
- Friday 19 September 2014 - RWC 2015
RWC 2015 advises fans to buy official
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 10 September - Chris Robshaw on his career so far
- 09 September - Strength and Conditioning, Behind-the-scenes
- 08 September - Kit man, Behind-the-scenes
- 07 September - Injury Prevention, Behind-the-scenes
- 06 September - Club Chef, Behind-the-scenes
- 05 September - Harlequins Head Coach John Kingston, Behind-the-scenes
- 03 September - Gavin Hastings 'Tackle These'
- 02 September - Ollie Phillips sailing
- 01 September - Robins Tchale-Watchou profile