Argentina rounded off arguably their most successful year ever with a 79-8 win over Chile in the South American Championship on Saturday 15 December.
Benjamín Urdapilleta scored 18 points for a Pumas side featuring none of their IRB Rugby World Cup 2007 stars in the San Martín stadium in San Juan.
Argentina scored seven first-half tries to lead 43-3 at the break. Juan Pablo Guzmán did cross the tryline for Chile in the second half, but six more Muma tries ensured a comfortable victory.
A date has yet to be confirmed for Argentina’s next South American Championship game against Uruguay.
- Tuesday 11 March 2014 - IRB Women's Sevens World Series
Brazil could be a quality side - Gollings
- Tuesday 11 March 2014 - HSBC Sevens World Series - Japan
England pick Junior champ Clifford for Sevens
- Tuesday 11 March 2014 - RWC 2015
Decisive European qualifier streamed live
- Tuesday 11 March 2014 - Total Rugby TV
Total Rugby TV: 12 March
- Monday 10 March 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Rivals ready to pounce if France women falter