Argentina rounded off arguably their most successful year ever with a 79-8 win over Chile in the South American Championship on Saturday 15 December.
Benjamín Urdapilleta scored 18 points for a Pumas side featuring none of their IRB Rugby World Cup 2007 stars in the San Martín stadium in San Juan.
Argentina scored seven first-half tries to lead 43-3 at the break. Juan Pablo Guzmán did cross the tryline for Chile in the second half, but six more Muma tries ensured a comfortable victory.
A date has yet to be confirmed for Argentina’s next South American Championship game against Uruguay.
- Thursday 24 July 2014 - RWC 2015
Fitzpatrick: Lomu - our strength and weakness
- Thursday 24 July 2014 - Africa
Madagascar: A hidden rugby gem
- Thursday 24 July 2014 - Press Releases
Top matches for Tier Two nations in November
- Wednesday 23 July 2014 - Commonwealth Games
Commonwealth Games: Rugby's all-rounders
- Tuesday 22 July 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Superbru onboard for #WRWC2014
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 23 July - Development of rugby in Colombia
- 22 July - The Netherlands team profile
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia
- 20 July - New Zealand's John Afoa looks back on his career
- 19 July - Sean Fitzpatrick Tackle These
- 18 July - Australia's women look ahead to the Rugby World Cup
- 16 July - Shane Williams on life in Japan
- 15 July - South Africa women's preparation for the World Cup
- 14 July - Humphrey Kayange takes on 'Tackle These'