Argentina rounded off arguably their most successful year ever with a 79-8 win over Chile in the South American Championship on Saturday 15 December.
Benjamín Urdapilleta scored 18 points for a Pumas side featuring none of their IRB Rugby World Cup 2007 stars in the San Martín stadium in San Juan.
Argentina scored seven first-half tries to lead 43-3 at the break. Juan Pablo Guzmán did cross the tryline for Chile in the second half, but six more Muma tries ensured a comfortable victory.
A date has yet to be confirmed for Argentina’s next South American Championship game against Uruguay.
- Friday 24 October 2014 - RWC 2015
Leeds set for clash of continents
- Friday 24 October 2014 -
Australia Sevens stars land top awards
- Thursday 23 October 2014 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Euro hosts Portugal prepare for JWRT 2015
- Thursday 23 October 2014 - Awards
Ray Williams wins prestigious IRB Award
- Thursday 23 October 2014 - RWC 2015
Record demand for RWC 2015 tickets
- 25 October - Brazil Sevens in South Africa
- 24 October - England's oldest schools match
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens World Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens
- 17 October - Sweden's Jennifer Sundqvist on 30 years of Women's rugby in the country
- 17 October - Gold Coast Sevens review
- 15 October - Martin Johnson's 'Tackle These'
- 14 October - Martin Johnson and Chris Robshaw on leadership