Failure of players to keep their heads and shoulders above their
hips throughout the maul will no longer constitute an offence.
This Experimental Law Variation is necessary because of Experimental Law Variation 3
For more information, click on the relevant language link in the table below.
|More information (download, PDF format)
|EN - ELV2 - Maul|
Law 17.2 JOINING A MAUL
Clause (a) removed:
(a) Players joining a maul must have their heads and shoulders no lower than their hips.
Penalty: Free kick
- Friday 7 March 2014 - World Rankings
Fourth at stake when RWC 2015 rivals meet
- Friday 7 March 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
World Cup success the dream for Agricole
- Friday 7 March 2014 - Olympics
Rugby Sevens primed for ODESUR Games in Chile
- Friday 7 March 2014 - RWC 2015
England and Wales set for RWC 2015 rehearsal
- Friday 7 March 2014 - HSBC Sevens World Series
"Probably the most important year for Sevens"
- 08 March - Sandrine Agricole on France women's Six Nations campaign
- 7 March - England v Wales: Rugby World Cup memories and dreams
- 07 March - Andy Robinson looks ahead to the penultimate round of the Six Nations
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 03 March - Alain Rolland looks back over his distinguished refereeing career