With the third leg of the 2010/11 HSBC Sevens World Series less than two days away, find out how you can get involved with the tournament in New Zealand.
During the 2011 NZI Sevens, the third leg of the 2010/11 HSBC Sevens World Series, there are several ways for you to get involved with the tournament in Wellington.
Throughout the tournament irbsevens.com will be keeping you up to date with all the latest news as well as offering updates, reaction audio and photos on both match days.
To have your say on the events from New Zealand you can join our discussions on the HSBC Sevens World Series Facebook page, which will also be providing you the best videos from the IRB YouTube channel.
This week Samoa's Ofisa Treviranus and Alafoti Fa'osiliva answered your questions in the third of the 'Inside Sevens - Heroes' series which you can see below.
Next week USA's NFL convert Miles Craigwell will be in the spotlight so make sure you send any questions you want answered via the official Facebook page or YouTube channel.
Video - Samoa's twin pillars answer your questions
You can watch more videos from the NZI Sevens tournament, including 'Play of the day', 'Seven of the best' and 'Story of the weekend' on the YouTube channel.
Throughout the two days we also want you to upload any photos you have from the tournament to the Facebook page, with one of them being used in this feature next week.
Rugby World Cup
Rugby World Cup 2011 will take centre stage this year after the 2010/11 HSBC Sevens World Series and following a successful 2010, the IRB's world of social media will continue to grow before and throughout the tournament in New Zealand.
Video - RWC Archive: Robinson and Mortlock at RWC 2003
The 2010 IRPA Try of the Year was also announced this week, with Chris Ashton's try against Australia receiving the most votes.
Video - 2010 IRPA Try of the Year
- Monday 1 September 2014 - South America
Colombia start with big win in South America
- Monday 1 September 2014 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Namibia qualify for Junior World Trophy 2015
- Monday 1 September 2014 - Olympics
Rio 2016 calls for Rugby volunteers
- Friday 29 August 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Ensuring an Impact Beyond WRWC 2014
- Friday 29 August 2014 - South America
Super Week lives up to name in Buenos Aires
- 01 September - Robins Tchale-Watchou profile
- 31 August - Rugby World Cup Trophy Tour - South Africa
- 30 August - Gilbert's new ball for Rugby World Cup 2015
- 29 August - CEO Brett Gosper on the name change from 'IRB' to 'World Rugby'
- 29 August - Feature on Argentina's Manuel Montero
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 25 August - Bhubesi Pride takes rugby to children across Africa
- 25 August - Argentina legend Hugo Porta on his career
- 24 August - (FUN) England's Women talk about what makes them tick
- 23 August - Rugby World Cup volunteers feature