The Guangzhou University Town Stadium hosts round three of the IRB Women's Sevens World Series on 30-31 March 2013.
The stadium is situated in the Guangzhou Higher Education Mega Center, Guangzhou in the Guangdong province of China.
In the past it staged both rugby and football events at the 2010 Asian Games.
The stadium holds 50,000 spectators, making it the third largest stadium in Guangzhou, after the Guangdong Olympic Stadium and Tianhe Stadium.
As well as the 2010 Asian Games, other 'tenants' of the venue are the Guangzhou Fuli Football Club.
Guangzhou University was re-established in July 2000 by the Chinese Ministry of Education following a merger of five tertiary institutions previously known as Guangzhou Normal University, South China Institute of Construction, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou Junior Teachers' College, and Guangzhou Institute of Education.
The university is made up of two campuses. The major campus is located in Guangzhou Higher Education Meager Center (geographically called XiaoGuWei Island), covering a total area of 131.7 hectares, while the other campus is located in downtown (GuiHuaGang) of Guangzhou, covering 20 hectares.
In all the university has just under 20,000 undergraduates and 2,500 academic staff.
- Wednesday 31 October 2012 - Training and development
Flying Fijian's vision for Oceania
- Monday 29 October 2012 - Women's Rugby
USA women win groundbreaking Zengcheng Sevens
- Wednesday 24 October 2012 - Women's Rugby
China aim for Sevens success on home soil
- Tuesday 23 October 2012 - Women's Rugby
Road to Rio continues with key conference
- Monday 1 September 2014 - South America
Colombia start with big win in South America
- Monday 1 September 2014 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Namibia qualify for Junior World Trophy 2015
- Monday 1 September 2014 - Olympics
Rio 2016 calls for Rugby volunteers
- Monday 1 September 2014 - RWC 2015
Too Big To Miss
- Friday 29 August 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Ensuring an Impact Beyond WRWC 2014
- 02 September - Ollie Phillips sailing
- 01 September - Robins Tchale-Watchou profile
- 31 August - Rugby World Cup Trophy Tour - South Africa
- 30 August - Gilbert's new ball for Rugby World Cup 2015
- 29 August - CEO Brett Gosper on the name change from 'IRB' to 'World Rugby'
- 29 August - Feature on Argentina's Manuel Montero
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 25 August - Bhubesi Pride takes rugby to children across Africa
- 25 August - Argentina legend Hugo Porta on his career
- 24 August - (FUN) England's Women talk about what makes them tick