The Guangzhou University Town Stadium hosts round three of the IRB Women's Sevens World Series on 30-31 March 2013.
The stadium is situated in the Guangzhou Higher Education Mega Center, Guangzhou in the Guangdong province of China.
In the past it staged both rugby and football events at the 2010 Asian Games.
The stadium holds 50,000 spectators, making it the third largest stadium in Guangzhou, after the Guangdong Olympic Stadium and Tianhe Stadium.
As well as the 2010 Asian Games, other 'tenants' of the venue are the Guangzhou Fuli Football Club.
Guangzhou University was re-established in July 2000 by the Chinese Ministry of Education following a merger of five tertiary institutions previously known as Guangzhou Normal University, South China Institute of Construction, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou Junior Teachers' College, and Guangzhou Institute of Education.
The university is made up of two campuses. The major campus is located in Guangzhou Higher Education Meager Center (geographically called XiaoGuWei Island), covering a total area of 131.7 hectares, while the other campus is located in downtown (GuiHuaGang) of Guangzhou, covering 20 hectares.
In all the university has just under 20,000 undergraduates and 2,500 academic staff.
- Wednesday 31 October 2012 - Training and development
Flying Fijian's vision for Oceania
- Monday 29 October 2012 - Women's Rugby
USA women win groundbreaking Zengcheng Sevens
- Wednesday 24 October 2012 - Women's Rugby
China aim for Sevens success on home soil
- Tuesday 23 October 2012 - Women's Rugby
Road to Rio continues with key conference
- Friday 7 March 2014 - World Rankings
Fourth at stake when RWC 2015 rivals meet
- Friday 7 March 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
World Cup success the dream for Agricole
- Friday 7 March 2014 - Olympics
Rugby Sevens primed for ODESUR Games in Chile
- Friday 7 March 2014 - RWC 2015
England and Wales set for RWC 2015 rehearsal
- Friday 7 March 2014 - HSBC Sevens World Series
"Probably the most important year for Sevens"
- 7 March - England v Wales: Rugby World Cup memories and dreams
- 07 March - Andy Robinson looks ahead to the penultimate round of the Six Nations
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 03 March - Alain Rolland looks back over his distinguished refereeing career
- 28 February - Andy Robinson looks back on round 3 of the Six Nations