Rugby will further showcase its multisport games credentials at the Wingate Stadium in Netanya, Israel from 12-22 July, when seven nations compete in the sport's tournament at the 18th Maccabiah Games.
Hosts Israel will compete against USA, Canada, Australia, Great Britain, South Africa and Chile for a rare 15-a-side multisport gold medal.
Unlike the two-day Sevens tournament model employed at the Commonwealth Games and other multisport events around the round, the 15-a-side format will be played over five match days.
Hosts Israel face Chile on the opening day, Sunday 12 July, while the USA take on Canada and Great Britain face Australia.
Full rugby schedule
Israel - Chile
USA - Canada
Great Britain - Australia
Great Britain - South Africa
South Africa - Australia
Israel - Canada
USA - Chile
Two semi finals and play-off
Final and placing matches
The Maccabiah Games is the international Jewish multisport event held every four years under the auspices of the Maccabi Federation.
In 2009 it features 31 sports including basketball, cricket, golf, swimming, football, tennis and athletics.
For more information and results go to the tournament's official website www.maccabiah.com
- Thursday 23 October 2014 - RWC 2015
Record demand for RWC 2015 tickets
- Wednesday 22 October 2014 - RWC 2015
RWC 2015: Pool A profile
- Tuesday 21 October 2014 - Europe
The power of rugby to break down borders
- Monday 20 October 2014 - RWC 2015
All Blacks improve rankings total
- Monday 20 October 2014 - Press Releases
Olympic Sevens panel announced for #IRBConfEx
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens World Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens
- 17 October - Sweden's Jennifer Sundqvist on 30 years of Women's rugby in the country
- 17 October - Gold Coast Sevens review
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 15 October - Martin Johnson's 'Tackle These'
- 14 October - Martin Johnson and Chris Robshaw on leadership
- 13 October - Uruguay's reaction to securing a place in Rugby World Cup Pool A
- 13 October - Russia's reaction to missing out on Rugby World Cup 2015