The Confederation of African Rugby (CAR) has announced the launch of its official website, www.confederation-africaine-rugby.com.
All six of the Regional Associations of the IRB now have their own websites, providing Rugby fans with all the information they need on competitions and initiatives in their respective continents.
Available in both English and French, the CAR website marks a giant step forward in the promotion and development of the Game of Rugby in Africa.
All stakeholders in African Rugby - Unions, clubs, coaches, referees, players and supporters - as well as international followers of Africa's growing Rugby scene, can access key information such as competition schedules and results.
The website offers each of the 36 rugby-playing countries within Africa the opportunity to showcase their initiatives, while also fostering the understanding of the CAR collective.
In addition, the website offers up to date resources such as training manuals and educational documents.
FIRA launches improved website
Meanwhile, FIRA, the IRB's Regional Association in Europe, has also recently launched a revamped version of its own website, at www.fira-aer-rugby.com.
Also available in both English and French, in addition to its previous mix of news, results and information, it now also offers:
- A mobile version of the news and results at mobile.fira-aer-rugby.com
- A new website dedicated to Sevens Rugby at highlight.fira-aer-rugby.com
- Live coverage of the certain tournaments, starting with the Under 18 championships
- An option to subscribe to receive the latest FIRA results relating to selected countries or competitions
Regional Association websites
The Asian, Oceania and North and South American regions also all have dedicated websites:
Africa - www.confederation-africaine-rugby.com
Asia - www.arfu.com
Europe - www.fira-aer-rugby.com
Oceania - www.oceaniarugby.com
North America & Caribbean - www.nacrugby.com
South America - www.consur.org
- Federation Tunisienne de Rugby »
- Zimbabwe R.U. »
- Zambia R.F.U. »
- South Africa Rugby Union »
- Botswana R.U. »
- Fédération Camerounaise de Rugby - (FecaRugby) »
- Fédération Ivoirienne de Rugby »
- Kenya Rugby Football Union »
- Fédération Malagasy de Rugby »
- Fédération Royale Marocaine de Rugby »
- Namibia RU »
- Nigeria Rugby Football Federation »
- Fédération Sénégalaise de Rugby »
- Swaziland R.U. »
- Uganda R.F.U. »
- Fédération Togolaise de Rugby »
- Ghana Rugby Union »
- Rugby Union Mauritius »
- Fédération Rwandaise de Rugby »
- Tanzania Rugby Union »
- Burundi RFU »
- Fédération Malienne de Rugby »
- Fédération Mauritanienne de Rugby »
- Friday 29 August 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Ensuring an Impact Beyond WRWC 2014
- Friday 29 August 2014 - South America
Super Week lives up to name in Buenos Aires
- Thursday 28 August 2014 - Press Releases
IRB to change name to World Rugby
- Wednesday 27 August 2014 - RWC 2015
Birmingham ready to welcome the world
- Tuesday 26 August 2014 - RWC 2015
South Africa reunited with Webb Ellis Cup
- 30 August - Gilbert's new ball for Rugby World Cup 2015
- 29 August - CEO Brett Gosper on the name change from 'IRB' to 'World Rugby'
- 29 August - Feature on Argentina's Manuel Montero
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 25 August - Bhubesi Pride takes rugby to children across Africa
- 25 August - Argentina legend Hugo Porta on his career
- 24 August - (FUN) England's Women talk about what makes them tick
- 23 August - Rugby World Cup volunteers feature
- 22 August - A round-up of the action at the Youth Olympic Games in China
- 22 August - A report looking back on the Women's Rugby World Cup