This month’s game, called ‘Drift, cover or blitz touch rugby’ is for players who are proficient at playing 15-a-side rugby and need to practise their attacking skills.
It is excellent for improving visual awareness and learning how to attack different defensive alignments.
The Game of the Month is one of a huge range of exercises on irbcoaching.com, a site designed to help coaches and match officials get their hands on essential and up-to-date information for improving their coaching and officiating.
It is free to join and membership includes access to a wide range of on-line training resources, such as the IRb Passport rugby forum and free monthly newsletters with top advice on improving your coaching and officiating.
- Monday 22 September 2014 - RWC 2015
Conrad Smith: NZ were better in '07
- Monday 22 September 2014 - HSBC Sevens World Series
Aiono returns for Samoa Sevens
- Monday 22 September 2014 -
France Men claim second European Sevens title
- Monday 22 September 2014 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Uruguay qualify for Junior World Trophy 2015
- Friday 19 September 2014 - RWC 2015
RWC 2015 advises fans to buy official
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 10 September - Chris Robshaw on his career so far
- 09 September - Strength and Conditioning, Behind-the-scenes
- 08 September - Kit man, Behind-the-scenes
- 07 September - Injury Prevention, Behind-the-scenes
- 06 September - Club Chef, Behind-the-scenes
- 05 September - Harlequins Head Coach John Kingston, Behind-the-scenes
- 03 September - Gavin Hastings 'Tackle These'
- 02 September - Ollie Phillips sailing
- 01 September - Robins Tchale-Watchou profile