This month’s game, called ‘Drift, cover or blitz touch rugby’ is for players who are proficient at playing 15-a-side rugby and need to practise their attacking skills.
It is excellent for improving visual awareness and learning how to attack different defensive alignments.
The Game of the Month is one of a huge range of exercises on irbcoaching.com, a site designed to help coaches and match officials get their hands on essential and up-to-date information for improving their coaching and officiating.
It is free to join and membership includes access to a wide range of on-line training resources, such as the IRb Passport rugby forum and free monthly newsletters with top advice on improving your coaching and officiating.
- Monday 1 September 2014 - South America
Colombia start with big win in South America
- Monday 1 September 2014 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Namibia qualify for Junior World Trophy 2015
- Monday 1 September 2014 - Olympics
Rio 2016 calls for Rugby volunteers
- Friday 29 August 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Ensuring an Impact Beyond WRWC 2014
- Friday 29 August 2014 - South America
Super Week lives up to name in Buenos Aires
- 02 September - Ollie Phillips sailing
- 01 September - Robins Tchale-Watchou profile
- 31 August - Rugby World Cup Trophy Tour - South Africa
- 30 August - Gilbert's new ball for Rugby World Cup 2015
- 29 August - CEO Brett Gosper on the name change from 'IRB' to 'World Rugby'
- 29 August - Feature on Argentina's Manuel Montero
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 25 August - Bhubesi Pride takes rugby to children across Africa
- 25 August - Argentina legend Hugo Porta on his career
- 24 August - (FUN) England's Women talk about what makes them tick