This month’s game, called ‘Drift, cover or blitz touch rugby’ is for players who are proficient at playing 15-a-side rugby and need to practise their attacking skills.
It is excellent for improving visual awareness and learning how to attack different defensive alignments.
The Game of the Month is one of a huge range of exercises on irbcoaching.com, a site designed to help coaches and match officials get their hands on essential and up-to-date information for improving their coaching and officiating.
It is free to join and membership includes access to a wide range of on-line training resources, such as the IRb Passport rugby forum and free monthly newsletters with top advice on improving your coaching and officiating.
- Tuesday 21 October 2014 - Europe
The power of rugby to break down borders
- Monday 20 October 2014 - RWC 2015
All Blacks improve rankings total
- Monday 20 October 2014 - Press Releases
Olympic Sevens panel announced for #IRBConfEx
- Monday 20 October 2014 - Americas
Jaguars sign off in style at ARC
- Saturday 18 October 2014 - RWC 2015
Los Teros begin countdown to Cardiff
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens World Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens
- 17 October - Sweden's Jennifer Sundqvist on 30 years of Women's rugby in the country
- 17 October - Gold Coast Sevens review
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 15 October - Martin Johnson's 'Tackle These'
- 14 October - Martin Johnson and Chris Robshaw on leadership
- 13 October - Uruguay's reaction to securing a place in Rugby World Cup Pool A
- 13 October - Russia's reaction to missing out on Rugby World Cup 2015