This month’s game, called ‘Backline attack’, is for players who are proficient at playing 15-a-side rugby and wish to practise their attacking and/or defensive decision-making skills skills.
The Game of the Month is one of a huge range of exercises on irbcoaching.com, a site designed to help coaches and match officials get their hands on essential and up-to-date information for improving their coaching and officiating.
It is free to join and membership includes access to a wide range of on-line training resources, such as the IRB Passport rugby forum and free monthly newsletters with top advice on improving your coaching and officiating.
- Thursday 23 May 2013 - Total Rugby Radio
Listen to Total Rugby Radio
- Thursday 23 May 2013 - Press Releases
Lapasset unveils manifesto for presidency bid
- Thursday 23 May 2013 - RWC 2015
A dash of rugby history along Wembley way
- Thursday 23 May 2013 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Temuco welcomes its first team for JWRT 2013
- Wednesday 22 May 2013 - HSBC Sevens World Series
Leal wins fans' favourite try of the season