In conjunction with the United Nations World Food Programme, the IRB would like to thank the global rugby family for its ongoing support for the Tackle Hunger programme.
WFP has been the humanitarian partner of the IRB since 2003 and the Tackle Hunger programme has played a significant role in assisting WFP to communicate its important work to the global Rugby community, engaging fans, media and players.
With a global platform and shared values of respect, integrity, passion, solidarity and teamwork, the IRB and WFP partnership has been a winning combination.
Promoting the Tackle Hunger programme at the Rugby World Cup and across the IRB's family of international tournaments at all levels of the Game has assisted WFP to help raise awareness of their work and the daily struggle the world’s hungry face.
If you would like to donate please visit: www.irb.com/wfp
Video: Tackle Hunger
- Wednesday 23 July 2014 - Commonwealth Games
Commonwealth Games: Rugby's all-rounders
- Tuesday 22 July 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Superbru onboard for #WRWC2014
- Tuesday 22 July 2014 - RWC 2015
RWC Gold: When Stirling cashed in
- Monday 21 July 2014 - Commonwealth Games
Rugby Sevens at the Commonwealth Games
- Monday 21 July 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
Sevens stars put Wallaroos on the attack
- 23 July - Development of rugby in Colombia
- 22 July - The Netherlands team profile
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia
- 20 July - New Zealand's John Afoa looks back on his career
- 19 July - Sean Fitzpatrick Tackle These
- 18 July - Australia's women look ahead to the Rugby World Cup
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 16 July - Shane Williams on life in Japan
- 15 July - South Africa women's preparation for the World Cup
- 14 July - Humphrey Kayange takes on 'Tackle These'