In conjunction with the United Nations World Food Programme, the IRB would like to thank the global rugby family for its ongoing support for the Tackle Hunger programme.
WFP has been the humanitarian partner of the IRB since 2003 and the Tackle Hunger programme has played a significant role in assisting WFP to communicate its important work to the global Rugby community, engaging fans, media and players.
With a global platform and shared values of respect, integrity, passion, solidarity and teamwork, the IRB and WFP partnership has been a winning combination.
Promoting the Tackle Hunger programme at the Rugby World Cup and across the IRB's family of international tournaments at all levels of the Game has assisted WFP to help raise awareness of their work and the daily struggle the world’s hungry face.
If you would like to donate please visit: www.irb.com/wfp
Video: Tackle Hunger
- Saturday 8 March 2014 - Women's Rugby
Rugby celebrates International Women's Day
- Friday 7 March 2014 - World Rankings
Fourth at stake when RWC 2015 rivals meet
- Friday 7 March 2014 - Women's RWC 2014
World Cup success the dream for Agricole
- Friday 7 March 2014 - Olympics
Rugby Sevens primed for ODESUR Games in Chile
- Friday 7 March 2014 - RWC 2015
England and Wales set for RWC 2015 rehearsal
- 09 March - Ben Gollings and Waisale Serevi on rugby in Brazil
- 08 March - Sandrine Agricole on France women's Six Nations campaign
- 7 March - England v Wales: Rugby World Cup memories and dreams
- 07 March - Andy Robinson looks ahead to the penultimate round of the Six Nations
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show