In conjunction with the United Nations World Food Programme, the IRB would like to thank the global rugby family for its ongoing support for the Tackle Hunger programme.
WFP has been the humanitarian partner of the IRB since 2003 and the Tackle Hunger programme has played a significant role in assisting WFP to communicate its important work to the global Rugby community, engaging fans, media and players.
With a global platform and shared values of respect, integrity, passion, solidarity and teamwork, the IRB and WFP partnership has been a winning combination.
Promoting the Tackle Hunger programme at the Rugby World Cup and across the IRB's family of international tournaments at all levels of the Game has assisted WFP to help raise awareness of their work and the daily struggle the world’s hungry face.
If you would like to donate please visit: www.irb.com/wfp
Video: Tackle Hunger
- Thursday 30 October 2014 - Europe
Euro women set for battle of Waterloo
- Thursday 30 October 2014 - Junior World Rugby Trophy
Portugal - Georgia in Euro Under 19 final
- Wednesday 29 October 2014 - RWC 2015
RWC 2015: Pool B profile
- Tuesday 28 October 2014 - Press Releases
Land Rover named as partner for ConfEx 2014
- Tuesday 28 October 2014 - RWC 2015
Trophy Tour ready for American adventure
- 28 October - Rugby in Hawaii
- 27 October - Rugby World Cup Memory - France v New Zealand 1999 semi-final
- 26 October - Parisian Rugby
- 25 October - Brazil Sevens in South Africa
- 24 October - England's oldest schools match
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens World Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens
- 17 October - Sweden's Jennifer Sundqvist on 30 years of Women's rugby in the country