World Ranking News
- (IRB.COM) Friday 4 October 2013
New Zealand are guaranteed to end The Rugby Championship on top of the IRB World Rankings, but there could be plenty of other changes.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 30 September 2013
South Africa close in slightly on New Zealand at the top of the IRB World Rankings, while Finland climb off the bottom after beating Greece.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 27 September 2013
Australia could return to second in the IRB World Rankings, if they can end a 21-year wait for victory in Cape Town.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 16 September 2013
New Zealand strengthen their position at the top of the IRB World Rankings after beating South Africa in Auckland.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 12 September 2013
Whoever emerges victorious when New Zealand face South Africa this weekend will be the number one side in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 9 September 2013
South Africa's emphatic win over Australia means they have slashed New Zealand's advantage over them in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 6 September 2013
Second in the IRB World Rankings is not beyond Australia this weekend, while New Zealand can theoretically surrender top spot.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 2 September 2013
Venezuela climb four places to 63rd in the IRB World Rankings after beating Peru in the South American B Championship.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 26 August 2013
Only two matches over the weekend have resulted in positional changes to the IRB World Rankings with Singapore and Colombia on the climb.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 22 August 2013
A first win over the All Blacks on New Zealand soil for 12 years could see Australia climb back to second in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 19 August 2013
The southern hemisphere dominance of the IRB World Rankings ends, while Canada climb one after their RWC 2015 qualifier win over USA.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 15 August 2013
Australia can climb to second in the IRB World Rankings if they beat New Zealand by more than 15 points in The Rugby Championship opener.
- (IRB) Monday 15 July 2013
Action in Africa and Oceania brings rewards for some - but Uganda and Papua New Guinea out of IRB World Rankings top 50
- (IRB) Monday 8 July 2013
Early Oceania Cup success results in IRB World Rankings gain for hosts
- (IRB) Monday 1 July 2013
The Ivory Coast and Nigeria are significant climbers in the latest IRB World Rankings after victories in the Africa Cup Division 1C.
- (IRB) Monday 24 June 2013
Scotland's win over Italy leads to a rise in the latest IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB) Thursday 20 June 2013
The Pacific Nations Cup clashes this weekend could also have a major bearing on the IRB World Rankings
- (IRB) Monday 17 June 2013
A historic win for Japan in Tokyo means Wales drop one place in the latest IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB) Thursday 13 June 2013
A first-ever away victory against South Africa would return Scotland to the world's top 10
- (IRB) Monday 10 June 2013
A first-ever win over Scotland consolidates seventh place in the IRB World Rankings for Alesana Tuilagi and his Samoan teammates.
- (IRB) Thursday 6 June 2013
The world standings could look very different after most of the world’s top nations do battle this weekend.
|30 September 2013|
|30 September 2013|
- 04 November - Stephen Larkham on the 2003 Rugby World Cup final
- 01 November - Stephen Larkham on Rugby World Cup 1999 and 'that' drop goal
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 30 October - England's Danielle Waterman on Women's Rugby World Cup 2014 Draw
- 30 October - Marie-Alice Yahe's (France) reaction to Women's Rugby World Cup 2014 Draw (in French)