There were numerous changes to the IRB World Rankings following this weekend's European Nations Cup matches, including an eight place gain for Denmark and seven for Malta.
Denmark defeated Hungary 21-13 in Esztergom, a team ranked just three places below them before their ENC Division 2C match, but climbed eight places from 68th to 60th having gained 1.23 rating points. Hungary fell six places from 71st to 77th.
The other Division 2C match saw Israel remain on top of the division with a 22-11 victory against Norway, their fifth victory in six matches, but the result did not effect either side's ranking and Israel remain 61st and Norway 90th.
In Division 2A, Malta recorded an impressive 28-0 victory against Latvia in Riga and ensured they climbed from 53rd to 46th having gained 1.57 rating points.
Sweden maintained their unbeaten run in Division 2A with a 24-18 victory against Croatia in Enkoping, and although they did not climb in the Rankings they did gain .12 rating points and closed the gap on Germany in 37th.
The fifth ENC match of the weekend saw Serbia beat Slovenia 52-0 to close the gap on Switzerland in Division 2B, and also helped them rise from 69th to 63rd in the rankings. Slovenia fell three places from 70th to 73rd.
Without playing a match, Guyana, Zambia, Colombia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, India, Barbados and the Solomon Islands all climbed in the IRB World Rankings due to the weekend's results, whilst Papua New Guinea, Bermuda, Trinidad and Tobago, Singapore, Venezuela, Senegal, Malaysia, Peru, Thailand, the Cayman Islands and Niue all dropped places.
- Monday 12 December 2011 - World Rankings
Kenya climb four places in rankings
- Monday 5 December 2011 - World Rankings
Solomon Islands climb to new high in rankings
- Monday 28 November 2011 - World Rankings
Switzerland and Moldova on rise in rankings
- Monday 21 November 2011 - World Rankings
Spain rise in rankings after Uruguay upset
|30 September 2013|
|30 September 2013|
- 04 November - Stephen Larkham on the 2003 Rugby World Cup final
- 01 November - Stephen Larkham on Rugby World Cup 1999 and 'that' drop goal
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 30 October - England's Danielle Waterman on Women's Rugby World Cup 2014 Draw
- 30 October - Marie-Alice Yahe's (France) reaction to Women's Rugby World Cup 2014 Draw (in French)