World Ranking News
- (IRB.COM) Monday 21 April 2014
Bosnia & Herzegovina and Croatia climb the IRB World Rankings after victories in the European Nations Cup.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 14 April 2014
Moldova have risen to 25th in the IRB World Rankings on a weekend that saw big climbs for Denmark, Malta and Slovenia.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 7 April 2014
Moldova stay in contention for RWC 2015 qualification and climb a place in the latest IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 31 March 2014
USA and Andorra both taste victory over the weekend to increase their ratings slightly but remain stationary in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 24 March 2014
Uruguay's 27-27 draw with USA in their Americas 2 play-off for RWC 2015 means they close in on Russia in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 17 March 2014
Ireland into top five in the IRB World Rankings after holding on to defeat France in Paris and claim the Six Nations crown.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 14 March 2014
The Six Nations and European Nations Cup titles are on the line with scope for movement in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 10 March 2014
France regain the two places they lost in the IRB World Rankings after beating Scotland in the penultimate round of the Six Nations.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 7 March 2014
Wales can climb to fourth in the latest IRB World Rankings if they win big at Twickenham against RWC 2015 opponents England.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 24 February 2014
Dreams of a Grand Slam ended for France and Ireland, but it is Les Bleus who come off worse in the latest IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 20 February 2014
England, Ireland and France could all end the weekend in fourth spot in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 10 February 2014
Wins in the Six Nations and European Nations Cup see Ireland and Spain climb one place in the latest IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 7 February 2014
Scotland could climb as many as three places in the IRB World Rankings if they can beat England this weekend.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 3 February 2014
Scotland and Spain pay the price for defeats over the weekend by falling one place in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 31 January 2014
England can end the southern hemisphere triumvirate at the top of the IRB World Rankings if they beat France convincingly.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 23 December 2013
Hong Kong rise to a new high of 25th in the latest IRB World Rankings, the final act in a year of records and significant climbs and falls.
- (IRB) Monday 2 December 2013
Wales finish the year’s international schedule back in sixth place after a ninth successive defeat by Australia.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 29 November 2013
Australia will be seeking a ninth successive victory over Wales in order to finish the year third in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 25 November 2013
New Zealand's perfect record of 14 wins from 14 in 2013 means their rating has increase by nearly four points in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB) Friday 22 November 2013
The Wallabies will re-establish the southern hemisphere dominance of the top three in the IRB World Rankings with victory over Scotland.
- (IRB) Monday 18 November 2013
The All Blacks increase their cushion at the top of the IRB World Rankings on the weekend they marked four years as the number one side.
|21 April 2014|
|21 April 2014|
- 21 April - Legendary Black Fern Anna Richards on coaching the Hong Kong Women's Sevens team
- 20 April - Tyler Ardron and Jeff Hassler look back on playing for Canada at the Junior World Rugby Trophy
- 19 April - Titi Lamositele Feature
- 18 April - Raef Morrison on living in Hong Kong and playing Sevens and Fifteens for the country
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show