World Ranking News
- (IRB) Monday 2 December 2013
Wales finish the year’s international schedule back in sixth place after a ninth successive defeat by Australia.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 29 November 2013
Australia will be seeking a ninth successive victory over Wales in order to finish the year third in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 25 November 2013
New Zealand's perfect record of 14 wins from 14 in 2013 means their rating has increase by nearly four points in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB) Friday 22 November 2013
The Wallabies will re-establish the southern hemisphere dominance of the top three in the IRB World Rankings with victory over Scotland.
- (IRB) Monday 18 November 2013
The All Blacks increase their cushion at the top of the IRB World Rankings on the weekend they marked four years as the number one side.
- (IRB) Thursday 14 November 2013
England can return to second in the IRB World Rankings if they beat New Zealand again, but only if Scotland also upset South Africa.
- (IRB) Monday 11 November 2013
Ireland's win over the higher ranked Samoa means they climb two places and are the biggest climbers in the top 20 of the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 7 November 2013
New Zealand and South Africa will remain the top two sides in the IRB World Rankings but a busy weekend could see plenty of changes below.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 4 November 2013
The top four in the IRB World Rankings are unchanged after the weekend, but plenty of points are at stake in coming weeks.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 31 October 2013
Whoever emerges victorious between England and Australia at Twickenham will occupy third place in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB) Monday 28 October 2013
Madagscar, the Netherlands, Andorra and Hungary all rise in the latest IRB World Rankings after wins at the weekend.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 21 October 2013
While there are changes to the IRB World Rankings lower down the list in Europe this week, at the top things remain unchanged.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 17 October 2013
A win for Australia in this weekend's Bledisloe Cup could see them rise to third in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 14 October 2013
Greece, Norway and Latvia are the climbers in the latest IRB World Rankings after victories in the European Nations Cup.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 7 October 2013
Hungary's win over Bulgaria in the European Nations Cup sees them climb 10 places to 70th and their hosts fall by the same number of places.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 4 October 2013
New Zealand are guaranteed to end The Rugby Championship on top of the IRB World Rankings, but there could be plenty of other changes.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 30 September 2013
South Africa close in slightly on New Zealand at the top of the IRB World Rankings, while Finland climb off the bottom after beating Greece.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 27 September 2013
Australia could return to second in the IRB World Rankings, if they can end a 21-year wait for victory in Cape Town.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 16 September 2013
New Zealand strengthen their position at the top of the IRB World Rankings after beating South Africa in Auckland.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 12 September 2013
Whoever emerges victorious when New Zealand face South Africa this weekend will be the number one side in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 9 September 2013
South Africa's emphatic win over Australia means they have slashed New Zealand's advantage over them in the IRB World Rankings.
|02 December 2013|
|02 December 2013|