World Ranking News
- (IRB.COM) Friday 7 March 2014
Wales can climb to fourth in the latest IRB World Rankings if they win big at Twickenham against RWC 2015 opponents England.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 24 February 2014
Dreams of a Grand Slam ended for France and Ireland, but it is Les Bleus who come off worse in the latest IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 20 February 2014
England, Ireland and France could all end the weekend in fourth spot in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 10 February 2014
Wins in the Six Nations and European Nations Cup see Ireland and Spain climb one place in the latest IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 7 February 2014
Scotland could climb as many as three places in the IRB World Rankings if they can beat England this weekend.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 3 February 2014
Scotland and Spain pay the price for defeats over the weekend by falling one place in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 31 January 2014
England can end the southern hemisphere triumvirate at the top of the IRB World Rankings if they beat France convincingly.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 23 December 2013
Hong Kong rise to a new high of 25th in the latest IRB World Rankings, the final act in a year of records and significant climbs and falls.
- (IRB) Monday 2 December 2013
Wales finish the year’s international schedule back in sixth place after a ninth successive defeat by Australia.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 29 November 2013
Australia will be seeking a ninth successive victory over Wales in order to finish the year third in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 25 November 2013
New Zealand's perfect record of 14 wins from 14 in 2013 means their rating has increase by nearly four points in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB) Friday 22 November 2013
The Wallabies will re-establish the southern hemisphere dominance of the top three in the IRB World Rankings with victory over Scotland.
- (IRB) Monday 18 November 2013
The All Blacks increase their cushion at the top of the IRB World Rankings on the weekend they marked four years as the number one side.
- (IRB) Thursday 14 November 2013
England can return to second in the IRB World Rankings if they beat New Zealand again, but only if Scotland also upset South Africa.
- (IRB) Monday 11 November 2013
Ireland's win over the higher ranked Samoa means they climb two places and are the biggest climbers in the top 20 of the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 7 November 2013
New Zealand and South Africa will remain the top two sides in the IRB World Rankings but a busy weekend could see plenty of changes below.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 4 November 2013
The top four in the IRB World Rankings are unchanged after the weekend, but plenty of points are at stake in coming weeks.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 31 October 2013
Whoever emerges victorious between England and Australia at Twickenham will occupy third place in the IRB World Rankings.
- (IRB) Monday 28 October 2013
Madagscar, the Netherlands, Andorra and Hungary all rise in the latest IRB World Rankings after wins at the weekend.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 21 October 2013
While there are changes to the IRB World Rankings lower down the list in Europe this week, at the top things remain unchanged.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 17 October 2013
A win for Australia in this weekend's Bledisloe Cup could see them rise to third in the IRB World Rankings.
- 09 March - Ben Gollings and Waisale Serevi on rugby in Brazil
- 08 March - Sandrine Agricole on France women's Six Nations campaign
- 7 March - England v Wales: Rugby World Cup memories and dreams
- 07 March - Andy Robinson looks ahead to the penultimate round of the Six Nations
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show