Three of the four European Nations Cup matches over the weekend resulted in changes to the IRB World Rankings with Latvia, Greece and Norway all climbing on the back of away victories over Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Finland respectively.
The honour of being the biggest climbers of the last seven days goes to Greece, who had occupied the 100th and bottom spot until a 20-17 victory over the higher ranked Bosnia & Herzegovina in Division 2C lifted them four places to 96th.
Bosnia & Herzegovina had occupied their highest position since the rankings began in October 2003, but have now dropped eight places to 94th with Guam, Bahamas, Swaziland, Tahiti, Monaco, Luxembourg, Austria and the victorious Norway.
VIEW THE FULL RANKINGS >>
Norway climbed two places to 93rd after beating Finland 24-12 in the other Division 2C match, a result which, in tandem with Greece's victory, means that their hosts have dropped back to the foot of the rankings once more. American Samoa, United Arab Emirates and Mauritius also fall as a result of Greece's climb.
Latvia have also risen two places to 63rd after overcoming Serbia 25-14 in Division 2B. The win in Valmiera sees their hosts fall three places to 79th with Botswana, Pakistan and Cameroon the beneficiaries.
The weekend's other match saw Poland beat the Czech Republic 30-10 in Warsaw to move to the top of the Division 1B standings, a tier of the European Nations Cup which is still part of the Rugby World Cup 2015 qualifying process in 2013/14.
The win, though, had no impact on the ratings of either side with Poland remaining 28th, some 24 places and 9.53 points above the Czech Republic.
- Monday 14 October 2013 - World Rankings
Trio on the rise in rankings after wins
- Monday 7 October 2013 - World Rankings
Hungary climb 10 places in rankings
- Friday 4 October 2013 - World Rankings
All Blacks to retain top spot in rankings
- Monday 30 September 2013 - World Rankings
South Africa inch closer to rankings top spot
- 10 March - Jaque Fourie profile
- 09 March - Ben Gollings and Waisale Serevi on rugby in Brazil
- 08 March - Sandrine Agricole on France women's Six Nations campaign
- 7 March - England v Wales: Rugby World Cup memories and dreams
- 07 March - Andy Robinson looks ahead to the penultimate round of the Six Nations