Bosnia & Herzegovina are the biggest climbers in the latest IRB World Rankings with a four-place rise to 85th after a 43-0 win over Norway in Division 2D of the European Nations Cup 2014 on Saturday.
The victory sees Bosnia & Herzegovina move to the top of Division 2D and climb above Austria, Guam, Bahamas and Swaziland to their highest ever position since the rankings were introduced in October 2003.
VIEW THE FULL RANKINGS >>
Norway remain 95th after the defeat, albeit now more than a point behind Vanuatu above.
Croatia were the other winners in the European Nations Cup this weekend, beating the higher ranked Lithuania 25-21 in Division 2A. The victory lifts Croatia three places to 53rd and means they are now the higher ranked side with Lithuania falling by the same margin to 55th.
- Monday 21 April 2014 - World Rankings
European nations on the rise in rankings
- Monday 14 April 2014 - World Rankings
Moldova rise to new high in rankings
- Monday 7 April 2014 - World Rankings
Moldova and Netherlands rise in rankings
- Monday 31 March 2014 - World Rankings
USA and Andorra improve rating in rankings
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 30 July - South Africa's Warren Whiteley on winning Gold in Glasgow
- 30 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on the extraordinary 1995 World Cup
- 29 July - Sean Fitzpatrick on his early obsession with rugby
- 28 July - Hong Kong's Dai Rees and first, Zimbabwe's Liam Middleton on the repechage