On this week's Total Rugby TV show, from Wednesday 7 October...
Where can I watch Total Rugby? FIND OUT HERE >>
A report from the inaugural Trustco Namibia Sevens in Windhoek, a new tournament that has attracted many of the world's top teams as they build up their preparations for the start of the new IRB Sevens World Series later this year.
South Africa started as favourites after winning the Series for the first time last season, whiile the mercurial William Ryder made his international return for Fiji at the tournament.
SEVENS HISTORY - PART TWO
We complete our history of Sevens by bringing the story up to date - from the introduction of the IRB Sevens World Series at the turn of the Millennium to the growth of the Women's Game and development of the sport in countries like Brazil and China.
The story will hopefully require some updating next week - after the International Olympic Committee votes on the inclusion of Rugby Sevens at the 2016 Olympics at its Congress & Session in Copenhagen.
Latest action from all the top leagues around the world, including the Air New Zealand Cup, Currie Cup, Top 14, Magners League and Guinness Premiership.
LISTEN TO THE CURRENT RADIO SHOW >>
- 14 April - Benji Marshall interview
- 13 April - Czech Rugby
- 12 April - George Gregan on working with the Tag Rugby Trust in Zambia
- 11 April - Heather Moyse on mentoring young rugby stars at the Youth Olympic Games
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 08 April - The Watson Brothers
- 07 April - JP Pietersen interview
- 06 April - Total Rugby at the Laureus World Sports Awards
- 05 April - Olympic Bobsleigh silver medal winner Elana Meyers on turning to rugby
- 04 April - Hong Kong Sevens Review