On this week's Total Rugby TV show, from Wednesday 28 October...
Where can I watch Total Rugby? FIND OUT HERE >>
IRB HALL OF FAME INDUCTION
We report from the IRB Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Rugby School. Reflecting the British & Irish Lions tour earlier in the year, the inductees are some of the great names to have played for South Africa and the Lions. Among the attendees are great Welsh fly half of the 1950s, Cliff Morgan and prolific Irish wing Tony O'Reilly as well as fellow Irish legends Dr. Syd Millar and Willie John McBride. Ian McGeechan will be joining them and Gerald Davies delivering the first 'IRB Lecture' on the Spirit of the Game at a ceremony that will be covered in full by Total Rugby.
AMERICAS RUGBY CHAMPIONSHIP
We were in Toronto, Canada for the final day of the Americas Rugby Championship, a new IRB competition for representative teams in North and South America. The final was between British Columbia Bears and Argentina's second string, the Jaguars.
One of the longest-serving players at Sale Sharks in the Guinness Premiership, Oriol Ripol is a rarity in the professional game. The proud Catalan first came to international attention playing for Spain, notably helping his country beat England at the 2001 Rugby World Cup Sevens. Since then, he has forged a career with the Sharks but over the summer made a return to national colours with the Spanish Sevens team in Hanover. We met up with Oriol in Germany to look back on his career.
CLASH OF THE VIKINGS
Norway have never beaten neighbours Denmark in rugby, but were so confident that they could finally win through in their European Nations Cup clash earlier this month that they invited national television - and Total Rugby - along to the big match, billing it as the "Clash of the Vikings". We travelled to Bergen to see if the home side could deliver on their promise.
Report on the decisive regular season round of the Air New Zealand Cup, as well as the latest action from the Top 14 in France, the Magners League and Guinness Premiership.
LISTEN TO THE CURRENT RADIO SHOW >>
- 12 March - JP Pietersen Tackle These
- 10 March - Carla Berbosa, Brazil Women's Sevens Captain
- 10 March - Jaque Fourie profile
- 09 March - Ben Gollings and Waisale Serevi on rugby in Brazil
- 08 March - Sandrine Agricole on France women's Six Nations campaign
- 7 March - England v Wales: Rugby World Cup memories and dreams
- 07 March - Andy Robinson looks ahead to the penultimate round of the Six Nations
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 03 March - Alain Rolland looks back over his distinguished refereeing career
- 28 February - Andy Robinson looks back on round 3 of the Six Nations