On this week's Total Rugby TV show, from Wednesday 4 November...
Where can I watch Total Rugby? FIND OUT HERE >>
WILL GENIA AND BLEDISLOE CUP
Australia and New Zealand faced each other in Tokyo at the weekend in only the second Bledisloe Cup fixture to be staged on neutral soil. Building on the success of their fixture in Hong Kong last year, the match is another exciting development for the game in Asia.
Twickenham is celebrating its centenary this season and to commemorate this milestone we look back at some of the greatest moments to have taken place at the stadium. The top five memorable moments were revealed at the Centenary Dinner on Monday night.
CURRIE CUP FINAL
The Blue Bulls and the Cheetahs contested the Currie Cup Final at Loftus Versfeld on Saturday. The Cheetahs start as underdogs against a seemingly unstoppable Blue Bulls side, packed with Springbok internationals. We'll have the best of the action and reactions from Pretoria.
We report on the semi finals of the Air New Zealand Cup as Canterbury face Hawke's Bay and Wellington meet Southland. We'll have action too from the Guinness Premiership and Magners League, plus highlights from the French Top 14.
IAN McGEECHAN AND LIONS
Last week Ian McGeechan was the overwhelming public choice at the latest induction to the IRB Hall of Fame. At the ceremony in Rugby School, we sat down with the Scot to look back on his latest Lions tour. The series against South Africa may have been lost but McGeechan's tourists played a major role in reviving the whole concept of the British and Irish Lions.
LISTEN TO THE CURRENT RADIO SHOW >>
- 21 April - Legendary Black Fern Anna Richards on coaching the Hong Kong Women's Sevens team
- 20 April - Tyler Ardron and Jeff Hassler look back on playing for Canada at the Junior World Rugby Trophy
- 19 April - Titi Lamositele Feature
- 18 April - Raef Morrison on living in Hong Kong and playing Sevens and Fifteens for the country
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 14 April - Benji Marshall interview
- 13 April - Czech Rugby
- 12 April - George Gregan on working with the Tag Rugby Trust in Zambia
- 11 April - Heather Moyse on mentoring young rugby stars at the Youth Olympic Games
- 08 April - The Watson Brothers