On this week's Total Rugby TV show, from Wednesday 25
Where can I watch Total Rugby? FIND OUT HERE >>
As Italy host the Springboks, we meet up with Nick Mallett, the South African coach looking to lead the Azzurri to an upset of the world champions. Mallett had a superb record as coach of the Springboks before he took on his role with Italy and the home team will be confident after South Africa fell to the third successive defeat on their European tour against Saracens last Tuesday.
ENGLAND WOMEN v NEW ZEALAND
In 2006, New Zealand beat England in the final of the Women's Rugby World Cup in Canada. The two sides remain the best teams in Women's Rugby and are tipped to meet again in the final when the World Cup takes place in London next year.
They are currently contesting a two-match series in England - and after the Black Ferns won the opener, the home side will be looking to square things up when they have the unusual privilege of playing at Twickenham after the men's match on Saturday.
We round up all the action from the other internationals around Europe, with England's match against the All Blacks the highlight.
ARGENTINA IN WALES
Action from the match in Cardiff and an interview with Pumas captain Juan Martin Fernandez Lobbe on the unique character of the Argentinean squad and the recent developments that mean the Pumas are set to join the Tri Nations in 2012.
USA v URUGUAY
We travel to Florida for the decisive Rugby World Cup 2011 qualifier between the USA and Uruguay. The home side hold a five-point advantage after the opening leg in Montevideo, but the Uruguayans will be confident after scoring 13 points in the final six minutes of that match. At stake, a ticket to New Zealand for RWC 2011.
LISTEN TO THE CURRENT RADIO SHOW >>
- 18 May - Get into Rugby initiative
- 17 May - Sir Ian McGeechan on the Lions
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 15 May - Leigh Halfpenny profile
- 14 May - Carlin Isles and Nigel Melville feature
- 13 May - London Sevens Review
- 10 May - Chris Latham on the Lions
- 09 May - IRB Council member John Jeffrey on the new scrum engagement sequence to be trialled globally
- 08 May - Sevens commentator Nigel Starmer-Smith looks back on Glasgow and ahead to the London sevens event
- 07 May - Fumiaki Tanaka feature