In the final Total Rugby TV show of the year, from Wednesday 2 December...
Where can I watch Total Rugby?FIND OUT HERE >>
IRELAND v SOUTH AFRICA
We're at Croke Park in Dublin as Six Nations Grand Slam winners Ireland take on World and Tri Nations champions South Africa on the final weekend of the November internationals. The Irish will be aiming for a hat-trick of victories over the Springboks on home soil and we'll have all the build up, highlights and reaction to this eagerly-awaited encounter.
We round up all the action from the other internationals around Europe, including France's heavyweight contest against the All Blacks in Marseille and Wales versus Australia in Cardiff.
NAMIBIA v TUNISIA
We travel to Windhoek for the decisive Rugby World Cup 2011 qualifier between Namibia and Tunisia. The home side hold a five-point advantage after the opening leg in Tunis and will be confident of securing a place in New Zealand in 2011.
IRB WORLD RUGBY YEARBOOK
At the end of another year of international rugby, we brought together All Black legend Sean Fitzpatrick, former England Sevens skipper Simon Amor and Paul Morgan, the editor of Rugby World magazine, to look back on 2009. At hand to remind them of all the results was the latest IRB World Rugby Yearbook which was edited by Morgan.
After the final round of November internationals, the major IRB Awards for Team, Coach and Player of the Year will be announced. Ireland captain Brian O'Driscoll is among the candidates to succeed Shane Williams as IRB Player of the Year along with fellow Lions Jamie Heaslip and Tom Croft. Richie McCaw could become the first player to win the award twice while Australia's Matt Giteau and South Africans Francois Steyn and Fourie du Preez have also been nominated. We'll reveal all the winners our final show of 2009.
LISTEN TO THE CURRENT RADIO SHOW >>
TOTAL RUGBY TV RETURNS WITH SHOW 218 ON 10 FEBRUARY 2010
- 19 June - Rugby at Harvard University
- 18 June - Nick Mallett on Sergio Parisse
- 17 June - Jamie Roberts 'Tackle These'
- 14 June - Nick Mallett on South Africa v Italy
- 14 June - Nick Mallett on joining the IRB Rugby Committee
- 14 June - Jonny Wilkinson on the Lions
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 13 June - Felipe Contepomi on Keep Rugby Clean
- 12 June - Wyn Gruffydd on the Junior World Championship in France
- 11 June - South American correspondent Frankie Deges looks back on the Junior World Rugby Trophy