Coaches - Coaching Sevens
Duration: 32 course hours
Assessment: No assessment; provision of certificate for full attendance
Course outline: The purpose of this course is to enable coaches to develop skills to coach the 7 a-side game
The course focuses on the following aspects of the game:
- Principles of 7 a side rugby
- Team profiling
- Performance goals
- Key factor analysis
- Functional role analysis
- Preparation for a tournament
- Team analysis
- Practical application of key factor and functional role analysis
* Coaching Sevens - hand book
* Coaching Sevens - video samples
For more information on when these courses are available, you should contact your Union.
Contact details can be found by choosing your country from the dropdown list at the top of the right navigation on this page.
Once you have selected your Union's page, click on the 'Union Contacts' tab.
- Coaches programmes
- Officials programmes
- Coaches of officials programmes
- Trainers and educators programmes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 02 September - Ollie Phillips sailing
- 01 September - Robins Tchale-Watchou profile
- 31 August - Rugby World Cup Trophy Tour - South Africa
- 30 August - Gilbert's new ball for Rugby World Cup 2015
- 29 August - CEO Brett Gosper on the name change from 'IRB' to 'World Rugby'
- 29 August - Feature on Argentina's Manuel Montero
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 25 August - Bhubesi Pride takes rugby to children across Africa
- 25 August - Argentina legend Hugo Porta on his career
- 24 August - (FUN) England's Women talk about what makes them tick