Trainers and educators programmes
Trainer of Educators
Prerequisite: IRB Coach Educator or Officials Educator accreditation (or recognized similar qualification) and nomination by IRB Regional Development Manager (RDM)
Duration: 20 hours
Assessment: Ongoing competence based assessment of practical and classroom based Trainer sessions. On succesfull completion Trainers will receive IRB Trainer license.
Course outline: The purpose of this course is to enable Trainers to develop and enhance skills which will support their role in deleivering IRB Educator courses and working 1:1 with individual unions.
The course is practically based and focuses on the following aspects:
- Delivery methods to suit varied environments
- Risk Management and its application for Trainers
- Questioning & Listening
- Reviewing practise
- Supporting educators through assessment
- Designing learning sessions
- Development planning with Unions
- IRB Educator course acqaint