Reports and papers
SPONTANEITY ISN'T RANDOM, by Lee Smith
In order for players to both learn a skill and accelerate their competence in performing it, a number of activities can be performed. The large number offers variety for including in coaching programmes, as outlined in the download entitled 'Quick Thinking'.
- 21 April - Legendary Black Fern Anna Richards on coaching the Hong Kong Women's Sevens team
- 20 April - Tyler Ardron and Jeff Hassler look back on playing for Canada at the Junior World Rugby Trophy
- 19 April - Titi Lamositele Feature
- 18 April - Raef Morrison on living in Hong Kong and playing Sevens and Fifteens for the country
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show