Reports and papers
SPONTANEITY ISN'T RANDOM, by Lee Smith
In order for players to both learn a skill and accelerate their competence in performing it, a number of activities can be performed. The large number offers variety for including in coaching programmes, as outlined in the download entitled 'Quick Thinking'.
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 23 July - Development of rugby in Colombia
- 22 July - The Netherlands team profile
- 21 July - In-depth look at rugby in Russia
- 20 July - New Zealand's John Afoa looks back on his career
- 19 July - Sean Fitzpatrick Tackle These
- 18 July - Australia's women look ahead to the Rugby World Cup
- 16 July - Shane Williams on life in Japan
- 15 July - South Africa women's preparation for the World Cup
- 14 July - Humphrey Kayange takes on 'Tackle These'