Reports and papers
SPONTANEITY ISN'T RANDOM, by Lee Smith
In order for players to both learn a skill and accelerate their competence in performing it, a number of activities can be performed. The large number offers variety for including in coaching programmes, as outlined in the download entitled 'Quick Thinking'.
- 26 October - Parisian Rugby
- 25 October - Brazil Sevens in South Africa
- 24 October - England's oldest schools match
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 21 October - Jonny Wilkinson on life after rugby
- 20 October - Australia player Emilee Cherry looks ahead to the start of the Women's Sevens World Series
- 18 October - Cameron Clark on playing for Australia sevens
- 17 October - Sweden's Jennifer Sundqvist on 30 years of Women's rugby in the country
- 17 October - Gold Coast Sevens review
- 15 October - Martin Johnson's 'Tackle These'