Reports and papers
SPONTANEITY ISN'T RANDOM, by Lee Smith
In order for players to both learn a skill and accelerate their competence in performing it, a number of activities can be performed. The large number offers variety for including in coaching programmes, as outlined in the download entitled 'Quick Thinking'.
- 23 September - World's Largest Scrum
- 23 September - Felipe Contepomi on Anti Doping, the Rugby Championship and RWC 2015
- Listen to this week's Total Rugby show
- 10 September - Chris Robshaw on his career so far
- 09 September - Strength and Conditioning, Behind-the-scenes
- 08 September - Kit man, Behind-the-scenes
- 07 September - Injury Prevention, Behind-the-scenes
- 06 September - Club Chef, Behind-the-scenes
- 05 September - Harlequins Head Coach John Kingston, Behind-the-scenes
- 03 September - Gavin Hastings 'Tackle These'