Player welfare news
- (IRB.COM) Friday 30 November 2012
Fourth annual IRB Medical Commission Conference announces roll out of medical education courses aimed at enhancing player welfare.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 9 November 2012
The IRB underscores its commitment to improving player welfare best practice by playing a central role in concussion in sport conference.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 14 May 2012
A collaborative approach to reducing injuries is paying off as the IRB announces dates for the 2012 Medical Conference.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 6 February 2012
The International Rugby Board launches a new interactive website to provide the best possible concussion education.
- (IRB.COM) Tuesday 22 November 2011
Strategies in promotion of best practice player welfare education and injury prevention were topics at the 2011 IRB Medical Conference.
- (IRB.COM) Tuesday 15 November 2011
The IRB launches an innovative online strength and conditioning resource, reinforcing its commitment to put player welfare first.
- (IRB.COM) Thursday 2 June 2011
The IRB underscores its commitment to promoting Player Welfare best-practice with the approval of revised protocols governing concussion.
- (IRB.COM) Wednesday 12 January 2011
USA Rugby will host a Sports Medicine Symposium in Las Vegas on the eve of the USA Sevens, featuring a number of expert speakers and debating key areas.
- (IRB.COM) Friday 29 October 2010
The International Rugby Board announces details of the programme for the 2010 IRB Medical Conference in London on 3-5 November.
- (IRB.COM) Tuesday 19 October 2010
The International Rugby Board launches a new interactive Player Welfare website, www.irbplayerwelfare.com.
- (IRB.COM) Wednesday 17 February 2010
The IRB announces the composition of three specialist medical working groups to develop and promote the highest standards for player welfare.